Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can A Moderator Please Help Me ?

I returned a Spanx shaper for a smaller size. I had ordered a medium but need it in a small. QVC received the return 3 days ago.I really need this shaper by next weekend. Is there any way at all you can speed up the exchange? I would really appreciate it! Thank You!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can A Moderator Please Help Me ?

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I returned a Spanx shaper for a smaller size. I had ordered a medium but need it in a small. QVC received the return 3 days ago.I really need this shaper by next weekend. Is there any way at all you can speed up the exchange? I would really appreciate it! Thank You!

Hi @NicksmomESQ thank you for your post this morning in our Community Care forum. I have sent you email regarding this order. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC   Thank you so much for your help!!!

Trusted Contributor

Your problem is exactly what I’ve been complaining about.  When we request an exchange, it should be sent out as soon as possible, & before the original one is returned.  HSN sends out an exchange immediately, without charging your card.  They give you two weeks to return one of them, or they simply charge your card at that time.  You can still return if within 30 days.  No waiting for something you need, & since you call them to arrange exchange, & they place the order while you’re on the phone, you know it won’t sell out, & you’ll get it.  It works great!