Esteemed Contributor

Can A Moderator Please Help Me Again?

I returned a Logo knit top for exchange. It came wrinkled & damaged with some sort of black line through the front of the garment. QVC received it back on 5/30/19 & hasn’t sent the exchange out yet.

I would really appreciate it if a moderator could look into this for me.Thank you!!

Regular Contributor

Re: Can A Moderator Please Help Me Again?

@NicksmomESQ good luck with the exchange.  I have had to call customer service numerous times for either a credit or exchange. Customer Service has been extremely pleasant when I have called them. If the item is still in stock it might be faster to just reorder then call customer service and explain you do not want to be charged for the shipping.  There seems to be a real problem with the Ontario warehouse with returns or exchanges.  

QVC Customer Care

@NicksmomESQ We've sent you an email. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC   I appreciate your response & want to say that I understand that you don’t make the rules. So my frustration is certainly not directed at you. 

I don’t understand why it has to take 4 + days for an exchange to process.This runs the risk of the item being sold out & the customer left disappointed. Not to mention the fact that a few weeks ago I waited & waited for an exchange to process.In the end It was processed as a return & I was charged all s & h fees. The item was still in stock!

QVC claims it’s working on it’s slow shipping issues.They say they “get it” etc. I really don’t believe they do.

Several other venders I deal with either send the exchange out immediately on the condition they receive the return item within a certain amount of time.Or they send out the exchange as soon as the shipper scans the item as received.

Needless to say I’m very disappointed.