Contributor

Can A Moderator Please Help Le Creuset TSV

Help. I ordered the Le Creuset Cassadou TSV in Cool Mint, it showed as being "In Stock" but after I ordered, it went to "Advance Order". Several calls,to,Customer Service have revealed several different stories......"It's a glitch the system", "It is coming from the warehouse", "It's on back order". One representative took the initiative to e-mail the warehouse asking them to expedite my order. 

Is this on back order? Will I actually receive this beautiful Cassadou? What gives?
I see that several colors are still available and showing in stock....is the Cerise in stock and ready to ship? This would be in addition to my Cool Mint. 

Update please. Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can A Moderator Please Help Le Creuset TSV

@Mrs Pez Head 

I am sorry for any confusion. Your order is an advance order and you should look for delivery on or about the 26th of this month. It looks like the cerise is currently in stock.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Can A Moderator Please Help Le Creuset

I have the same situation with my order.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can A Moderator Please Help Le Creuset

@toril 

Your order is an advance order as well and you should look for delivery on or about March 25th.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Re: Can A Moderator Please Help Le Creuset

I thought they said no advance orders, no waitlist etc.  When I ordered it was in stock. 

Contributor

Thanks.

Super Contributor

Yesterday they said mine was moved to the 27th.  They were sold the day after I placed my order. I don't understand.