Respected Contributor

Camcelling Items In Process"

I am so disgusted with the shipping process of the Q.  I have things "in Process" since Aug. 31 and 9/1.  I think it is only fair and right to allow us to cancel things that are not shipped within a couple of days like every other retailer out there.  This is just wrong.  I am tired of writing to Customer Care as we should not have to do this on a constant basis.  They are wonderful and always seem to get my things shipped after I write to them but this should not be necessary if things were run correctly over there.  I have been a customer since day one and instead of getting better it just gets worse.  Cannot understand how such a huge corporation can operate like this.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Camcelling Items In Process"

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I am so disgusted with the shipping process of the Q.  I have things "in Process" since Aug. 31 and 9/1.  I think it is only fair and right to allow us to cancel things that are not shipped within a couple of days like every other retailer out there.  This is just wrong.  I am tired of writing to Customer Care as we should not have to do this on a constant basis.  They are wonderful and always seem to get my things shipped after I write to them but this should not be necessary if things were run correctly over there.  I have been a customer since day one and instead of getting better it just gets worse.  Cannot understand how such a huge corporation can operate like this.  

after 9 days it's either being shipped or not and customer should be able to cancel

Contributor

I agree with you.  I am always amazed when you can't cancel an item even if it is within a few hours of ordering and then it takes days for it to actually ship.  I understand they want to cut down on returned things but, I think it is causing customers to rethink ordering anything.  i know that I have put more thought into orders.

Honored Contributor

QVC seems to be very poorly run in many ways.  Kind of sad.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

QVC seems to be very poorly run in many ways.  Kind of sad.

I bought Valeries leaves and candy corn the same time. Both were in process and both were to ship 9/9, got the leaves, and corn suddenly went on Backorder. Very disappoinied, and the leaves arrived 3 days ago, and I love them. There is no excuse for this.