Super Contributor

Calling All Dynatrap Owners...How To Change Bulb With No Screw To Remove Lid??

I called Dynatrap directly but they had no specs for the model I purchased a few years 

back as a TSV. They said their models new and old all have a screw to remove the lid in 

order to change the bulb. Please help!!! Thanks so much!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling All Dynatrap Owners...How To Change Bulb With No Screw To Remove Lid??

@funwun   Have you tried turning/twisting the top off?

Have you tried looking for the user manual online by model # and/or serial #?

Same as above using YouTube tutorials?

Check out iFixit dot com.  Again you will need the model and/or serial #.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Re: Calling All Dynatrap Owners...How To Change Bulb With No Screw To Remove Lid??

Yes, all of the above! To no avail....it seems to be one of the only models without the screw. I definitely tried twisting it off, but it seems glued and I don't want to break it!
It was a TSV so I'm hoping another Dynatrap owner can help me out! Thank you for your 

suggestions 🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@funwun,  I bought my first Dynatrap when it was a TSV in 2017.  It is model DT1100.  If yours is the same the manual can be found at:  https://dynatrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/DT1100-Manual-2014-Text.pdf

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Super Contributor

Oh My Gosh, thank you so much...I couldn't find this particular manual and as I said Dynatrap couldn't help me. I have to go through the bottom of the unit as opposed to the top...thank you so much😊