Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Call on behalf of my boyfriend

Good morning! 

My boyfriend ordered me a Macbook on his account for QVC, he purchased it with my debit card because he couldn't find his at the moment (We share the same back account) but they called this morning about the order and now instead of the order being "in process" it says "Contact CS" my question is, is it OK if I call for him? He works 10+ hours a day and hardly has any time to actually sit there and make a call and talk to CS, whereas I have the time to call for him. Would they still talk to me or would my boyfriend have to actually call? I'm sure the reason they are calling is because the card that he used is under my name and he forgot to change the Bill to address to match my name as well. 

Thanks for any help! 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Call on behalf of my boyfriend

@04112016  Thank you for posting with us.  We will send you an email regarding the issue.

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

why don't you try calling and find out if they will talk to you?

I know that they will not at the cable company.  

i got remarried, and use a nickname.  they wouldn't even take my payment, as the invoice and my dl# didn't match.

Honored Contributor

Hi - I don't know if they will speak w/you or not, I hope so.  I just wanted to say that I think they are calling to verify the purchase.  I've read they do that frequently when a large purchase is made.  Hopefully one of the mods here can answer you.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

It was very kind of your BF to buy it for you.  I hope you get it straightened out.