Super Contributor

CUSTOMER SERVICE I NEED TO CONTACT YOU ..NOW HOW?

I put in an order for an item on Dec4 its hung up in Illiois .. started in DC.. in Md where i live but shipped to Illinois and has been sitting for weeks. not moving . I called customer service this morning and the lady said she would ship me one today express no cost.. to me and if and when I get the first order I can ship it back .. which I will do . but she is charging me twice.. now on both orders.. someone needs to look at this and fix it.. I called for customer service they have no one to talk to said to go to the website and it would help me I went to the chat live . .I did but its got 67 people in front of me I dont have time for that..please look at my orders one on the 4th and 1 today Sketchers  sweatshirt ..cat o front.. or just tell me what to do.. thank u

Valued Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE I NEED TO CONTACT YOU ..NOW HOW?

@Chatyone 2 

email customer service QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They will help you

Respected Contributor

@Chatyone 2   As suggested,  contact the Social Team.  THey are very responsive and have solved several issues that I had.  

Customer Service,

A package was delivered to my house tonight from QVC containing -- 2 Berkshire Prima Lux Oversized Throws. I believe this package was a gift, but have no idea who to thank since there's no invoice inside the box. Can you contact me to help me solve this mystery? Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MIGrannie 

Welcome to our community forums. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to assist you. 

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Emailing them at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com is the best way to get responses. They usually respond to me before I can even close out of my email account. I think they're one of the best run aspects of QVC or any vendor that I've found. Also appreciated is that they give real responses, not something that sounds like a machine; the responses I've received make me feel I'm talking with a real person who is concerned. I can only imagine what they're going through with the mail problems this year.