Valued Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE GETTING LOTS OF COMPLAINTS - Slow Shipping Once Again

Yup, I have an order (or two) stuck in processing for 6 days.  I'm tempted to cancel. 

Valued Contributor

Good for you! I said never again & got sucked into the free S & H yesterday. I did find a a few stocking stuffers for my Grandchildren. Unique wooden puzzle boxes they can keep. Just something different. I have some Belle jeggings coming that were not her last TSV & I know how they fit. But when looking at other presents I have to say QVC prices are high. We don't do huge Christmas giving anymore. And now I think I will take a QVC break! Slow shipping & very slow returns or exchanges are only getting worse. Their computer system can't seem to keep up with the amount of people wanting certain items & crashes! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Problem is you can't cancel it now! I have had some in process for over a week! I pair of jeans I wanted soon because my weight has changed. I'll just have to keep waiting. I need tall pants & they are very hard to come by locally. I have to order them, I have no choice.

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

I ordered two pairs of the Ryka QVC2 Big Deal boots on Monday morning...here it is Friday, and they are still "In Process". The EDD is Tuesday 10/29, so we'll see. I know not to order anything from here if I'm in a hurry, but it's really been ridiculous lately!

Update:  It is now 10/28 and my order has been "In Process" for EIGHT DAYS! The EDD is TOMORROW! Now I know that can vary by a day or two, but even if the order shipped today, there's no way I'll have it before the end of the week.

Respected Contributor

I ordered some items from the Fashion Clearance last week. They are still in process with EDD of 11/6. Which is fine because these are not gifts and not needed ASAP, but for anyone relying on QVC for holiday shopping, my advice is to order somewhere else to make sure it arrives in time.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lucky to have gotten some jewelry during the brief time of fast shipping.  It only sat there two days before getting shipped out.  I ended up getting it in a week.  I see they are back to their old tricks again though.  It was fun while it lasted.

QVC is trying to be Amazon.  Amazon has twice the employees, (maybe more then that) so they can get the stuff out as quickly as possible.  Nothing sits at Amazon.  It all gets picked and shipped out, the day it's ordered.  Amazon plants are opened 24/7.

Super Contributor

@SueC57  Last Christmas, I ordered almost all my gifts from QVC. This year, I will give my family and friends gift cards instead (not QVC gift cards). Due to unresolved shipping issues, along with a snail-like refund or replace process, I will curtail my QVC Christmas purchases this year.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered 2  items from the Blowout Clearance on 10/22 and 1 is still In Process. 1 of the items shipped yesterday. I also ordered another blowout item on 10/24 and it's still sitting there. There is absolutely no excuse for anything to sit in process this long. No in-stock item should take longer than 48 hours to ship out unless there is some kind of natural disaster or an equipment breakdown. If the Q is shorthanded, then HIRE MORE PEOPLE to fill orders. What's even worse than the unreasonably long processing times is the lack of a coherent explanation by Customer Service. Q, you better get your act together or you're going to have a very poor Christmas season.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered some items on 10/17 and the EDD was 10/23. It is now the 28th (11 days later) and my order still says "Processing". I called on the 24th and they said they had to call the warehouse but it would be shipping the next day. I called again today since my items did not ship and they said they can only email the warehouse and I'd have to call again tomorrow. This is completely ridiculous!! The last time I shipped returns it was horrible. It took 3 phone calls, hours of waiting and about a month to get things straightened out. I don't know what's happening, but QVC service has gotten worse and worse!! So frustrating!!

Contributor

Indeed had I known about these shipping issues I would have placed my order elsewhere.

I am a first time QVC user, never shopped here before, and after my first and only experience I will certainly never shop here again.

My order was placed on Oct 8 with a promised delivery date of Oct 18. I was notified by email of a delay in shipping the day prior it was supposed to be delivered. When I called customer service they gave me a revised delivery date of Oct 31. Well that is fast approaching and my items still have not shipped.

I honestly don't give a hoot what problems they are having at their warehouse - there is a certain level of service I expect as a customer when dealing with an online retailer. Their logistical issues fall out of my hands. But if I am promised a delivery date and that cannot be met I should receive AT MINIMUM some explaination and a prompt refund if there is absolutely no way to get my items shipped.

My calls to customer service have lead to nowhere and I continue to just keep waiting and waiting and waiting. I am not going to play that game.

At this point, given that it's been almost a month and I really need the items, I am contemplating buying it elsewhere for pretty much double the price and taking QVC to small claims for the difference.

A company that treats its customers this badly is a company that will fail. And that's even without the damage done by bad press.