Honored Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE GETTING LOTS OF COMPLAINTS - Slow Shipping Once Again

QVC obviously doesn't listen to or care about correcting the multiple problems their customers are having and instead focus on the things we don't need, like new shopping cart page, new checkout page, new order status page and now a new app., which were not needed, IMO.

What good are any of these when customers are bailing on QVC shopping in droves (according to many, many threads) due to existing issues that QVC refuses to fix in a timely manner?

Especially in regard to in process times, shipping times, refund times, exchange times.

The train of thought at QVC seems to be 'instead of fixing existing problems, let's throw a new page or app at them, that'll keep them happy!'

Ummm, no QVC, it won't, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I have to honestly say that I've not experienced these shipping woes, knock on wood.

Things aren't coming at mach speed but they aren't bad either.

I placed an order last Saturday with Evine and my item just shipped today with an EDD of 10/29.  I get my Q orders more quickly than that.

Respected Contributor

I ordered two pairs of the Ryka QVC2 Big Deal boots on Monday morning...here it is Friday, and they are still "In Process". The EDD is Tuesday 10/29, so we'll see. I know not to order anything from here if I'm in a hurry, but it's really been ridiculous lately!

Occasional Contributor

Apparently my order from September that was supposed to ship a month ago has actually shipped this time.  My biggest frustration with all of this is the constant notifications that the order has shipped when it never did and EVERY time I called CS they had NO answers for me.  I'm getting slammed with QVC emails lately and the latest today reminded me that Christmas is 2 months from today.  Maybe they should change the header to say "Order today and MAYBE you'll receive your order in time for Christmas".  I'm not trying to make a joke, it's obvious they have some serious issues that have escalated over the last few months, I'm sure Christmas is their busiest time of the year, I wish those of you who are brave enough to order luck.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sometimes I get things from QVC within 2 days.  Other times things are processing for 5-6 days.  I think it has something to do with the warehouse it ships out of.  Obviously some of the warehouses are more efficient.

QVC needs to get advice from Amazon with regard to shipping.  

Respected Contributor

Shipping seems to be all over the place. Once in awhile my order actually ships within two days, but that is VERY rare.

On October 21, I ordered the TSV, which was the NFL Pullover Microfleece Lined Jacket. Today is October 26 and it's still IN PROCESS. I'm not shocked, but I'm frustrated. And the part that really irritates me is that you can't cancel the order. "Your order is being prepared for shipment" ..... what a joke! 

I don't understand why other companies, who offer FREE shipping, can ship so much faster than QVC. 

Honored Contributor

They are having  huge clearance sale right now, and that might have increased orders. They have posted that they are trying to make improvements

I think they have. My last 6 shipping pouches have been spotlessly clean. I know when I order something it won't be instant, but ,I always get it in the end

Frequent Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

QVC has had more chances to improve their processing & shipping times. It improved for a while, but we’re back to waiting a week for items to even ship. I spoke to Customer Service and they keep sending complaints from customers, but nothing changes. Now they’re having website issues again too. Get it together new President of QVC, that’s what you get paid the big bucks for. Fix these forever ongoing problems or give your customers free shipping because you aren’t meeting minimal processing and shipping standards. We’re paying premium shipping prices and getting nothing in return. Most companies now offer free shipping if you purchase a certain amount, not QVC. If Macy’s, Amazon, and other companies can ship their products out in a timely manner, and do it for free, QVC could at least get theirs shipped within a reasonable time.

Had notice from QVC that their processing times for returns is slower than usual - don't know what it will be like after christmas . Am sure prioity is on sales  not returns/exchanges

I agree!  Last year in March they were still overwhelmed from January holiday returns.  Things have gotten worse, not better.  What becomes very disappointing is when you are trying to exchange an item or sent the wrong item.  By the time they process the return the item is out of stock and no longer available.

In a pinch, I have contacted CS, purchased replacement up front and asked for a note to be put on account to ensure I am not charged for exchange.  It is so hard to track from the customer side as not all returns show up in your return tab.  If returning something defective or broken, I tend to ask for merchandise credit vs refund to original payment method, so I know when credit is applied.

Have others seen returns missing under your return tab?

Regular Contributor

2 of my last orders shipped the next day!!!!

Respected Contributor

For me, the last few things I've ordered have been delivered faster than before.