Respected Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE GETTING LOTS OF COMPLAINTS - Slow Shipping Once Again

@SueC57 wrote:

Apparently my order from September that was supposed to ship a month ago has actually shipped this time.  My biggest frustration with all of this is the constant notifications that the order has shipped when it never did and EVERY time I called CS they had NO answers for me.  I'm getting slammed with QVC emails lately and the latest today reminded me that Christmas is 2 months from today.  Maybe they should change the header to say "Order today and MAYBE you'll receive your order in time for Christmas".  I'm not trying to make a joke, it's obvious they have some serious issues that have escalated over the last few months, I'm sure Christmas is their busiest time of the year, I wish those of you who are brave enough to order luck.

Re: Christmas shopping - just think how bad it's been in past years.  They still hold all these Christmas "gift" shows a week or less before and have often PROMISED delivery in time for the holiday. 

Then for as far back as I can remember the next month or two after are complaints posted on here that some STILL haven't received a gift that was supposed to be received in time yet people continually believe them.   Warning - you are seeing now exactly why you SHOULDN'T order anything for Christmas with the expectations of it coming on time!  

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering since QVC is still having problems with shipping and forums .  If HSN is having problems since QVC brought HSN a few years ago? I agree shipping is slow as the pony express.Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Why can the other shopping channels get their packages out in a timely manner?  I receive my orders from ShopHQ and HSN in 5 days.  I won't order anything from QVC that I have to have right away....forget about Christmas gifts.

Walmart and Amazon orders come in 2 days or less with no hassle returns.  I am not a Prime member either and I never pay shipping costs.

The fact that there is no cancellation once you hit SUBMIT is is just a ploy to lock you into the order.  I don't believe they can't cancel. Other online shopping companies have a cancel option right up to shipping out.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

I was wondering since QVC is still having problems with shipping and forums .  If HSN is having problems since QVC brought HSN a few years ago? I agree shipping is slow as the pony express.:womanfrustrate 

I never have problems with HSN. I ordered Bearpaws and they were shipped out the next day. So far so good with them.

Trusted Contributor

@Suziqzee wrote:

Yup, I have an order (or two) stuck in processing for 6 days.  I'm tempted to cancel. 

@Suziqzee  The trouble is they won’t let you cancel even if they can’t ship it within a reasonable amount of time.

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@vermint wrote:

I ordered two pairs of the Ryka QVC2 Big Deal boots on Monday morning...here it is Friday, and they are still "In Process". The EDD is Tuesday 10/29, so we'll see. I know not to order anything from here if I'm in a hurry, but it's really been ridiculous lately!

Update:  It is now 10/28 and my order has been "In Process" for EIGHT DAYS! The EDD is TOMORROW! Now I know that can vary by a day or two, but even if the order shipped today, there's no way I'll have it before the end of the week.

Update No. 2...It's 10/31, and according to the tracking info I "might" get them today. They arrived at my local PO yesterday. We'll see!

Regular Contributor

And they shouldn't be🙄

Honored Contributor

ordered five fashion/accessory items on 10/28.......received today 11/1.

ordered two fashion items on 10/27........received today 11/1.

ordered two fashion items on 10/27.......received  on 10/31.

ordered one kitchen item on 10/27......received on 10/31.

ordered three fashion/accessory items on 10/21...... one received on 10/28, two received on 10/30.

ordered one home item on 10/21......received on 10/31.

i hope some others are receiving their items in a timely fashion as i have, not sure why some are experiencing extended wait times? hope it all gets moving more smoothly soon for all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

yes you can CANCEL INDIRECTLY. Call CS, tell them you tried to cancel, they will note the computer on all those items and YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING TO YOU OR SHIPPING IT BACK.  YOU WILL HAVE TO KEEP TRACK ONCE YOU SEND IT BACK THAT YOUR RETURN WAS HANDLED PROPERLY GIVING YOU BACK THE MONEY YOU DESERVE.  MAKE A COPY OF THE RETURN SLIP, MAKE A NOTE THAT YOU CALLED CS ON SUCH A DAY TO CANCEL, AND THERE IT IS. THE MONEY ADDS UP IN YOUR POCKET AT LEAST 10,00 AN ITEM ON ITEMS YOU ARE SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING FOR. WHY SHOULD IT BE YOUR LOSS AND QVC'S GAIN FOR THEM NOT UNLOCING THE CANCEL THE ITEM BUTTON!

Valued Contributor

@Huggy Bear wrote:

Indeed had I known about these shipping issues I would have placed my order elsewhere.

I am a first time QVC user, never shopped here before, and after my first and only experience I will certainly never shop here again.

My order was placed on Oct 8 with a promised delivery date of Oct 18. I was notified by email of a delay in shipping the day prior it was supposed to be delivered. When I called customer service they gave me a revised delivery date of Oct 31. Well that is fast approaching and my items still have not shipped.

I honestly don't give a hoot what problems they are having at their warehouse - there is a certain level of service I expect as a customer when dealing with an online retailer. Their logistical issues fall out of my hands. But if I am promised a delivery date and that cannot be met I should receive AT MINIMUM some explaination and a prompt refund if there is absolutely no way to get my items shipped.

My calls to customer service have lead to nowhere and I continue to just keep waiting and waiting and waiting. I am not going to play that game.

At this point, given that it's been almost a month and I really need the items, I am contemplating buying it elsewhere for pretty much double the price and taking QVC to small claims for the difference.

A company that treats its customers this badly is a company that will fail. And that's even without the damage done by bad press.

There is never a promised delivery date, that is an estimated delivery date you were given.