Trusted Contributor

CUSTOMER SERVICE GETTING LOTS OF COMPLAINTS - Slow Shipping Once Again

[ Edited ]

QVC has had more chances to improve their processing & shipping times. It improved for a while, but we’re back to waiting a week for items to even ship. I spoke to Customer Service and they keep sending complaints from customers, but nothing changes. Now they’re having website issues again too. Get it together new President of QVC, that’s what you get paid the big bucks for. Fix these forever ongoing problems or give your customers free shipping because you aren’t meeting minimal processing and shipping standards. We’re paying premium shipping prices and getting nothing in return. Most companies now offer free shipping if you purchase a certain amount, not QVC. If Macy’s, Amazon, and other companies can ship their products out in a timely manner, and do it for free, QVC could at least get theirs shipped within a reasonable time.

Honored Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE GETTING LOTS OF COMPLAINTS - Slow Shipping Once Again

i have had very few issues with shipping, but i am having problems with the forums today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I just quit buying from qvc.  The charges are ridiculous and the shipping times medieval.

Occasional Contributor

QVC is beyond poor customer service at this point.  It takes almost 10 days just to get something passed "In Process" then another week to get an item.  Christmas?  No thanks, not gonna risk it!  This company is not going to survive if they can't step up their game in shipping.  I recently ordered 2 small items from Amazon and got them both within 2 days of ordering, and I don't have Prime!  

Trusted Contributor

Things are not boding well for the new QVC president. 😕

Respected Contributor

My orders (2) are out for delivery today.  The only problem is that the mail has already been delivered and my packages didn't come so I guess they're on a truck riding around on a scenic tour today.  BTW, this is day 12 since I placed my order.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

QVC has had more chances to improve their processing & shipping times. It improved for a while, but we’re back to waiting a week for items to even ship. I spoke to Customer Service and they keep sending complaints from customers, but nothing changes. Now they’re having website issues again too. Get it together new President of QVC, that’s what you get paid the big bucks for. Fix these forever ongoing problems or give your customers free shipping because you aren’t meeting minimal processing and shipping standards. We’re paying premium shipping prices and getting nothing in return. Most companies now offer free shipping if you purchase a certain amount, not QVC. If Macy’s, Amazon, and other companies can ship their products out in a timely manner, and do it for free, QVC could at least get theirs shipped within a reasonable time.

Had notice from QVC that their processing times for returns is slower than usual - don't know what it will be like after christmas . Am sure prioity is on sales  not returns/exchanges

Super Contributor

Seems like no matter what they do “wrong”, they Win in the end.

They bought HSN, so things can’t be too bad.....monopoly tv channel.

(oops...forgot about evine)

Now Sprint and T-mobile have permission to merge, so price fixing 

(or shall I say, “non-competitive” pricing)  is sure to follow.

Amazon might as well BUY EVERYTHING and get it over with!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tyak wrote:

My orders (2) are out for delivery today.  The only problem is that the mail has already been delivered and my packages didn't come so I guess they're on a truck riding around on a scenic tour today.  BTW, this is day 12 since I placed my order.

I did get my orders yesterday and surprise!!  they came by UPS even though it says right on the tracking that delivery will be by US MAIL.  It was a pleasant surprise as it's always a plus to me when the postal system doesn't get involved in anything being delivered from QVC.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I understand being busy and overloaded and changes etc. but I am pretty much done with QVC at this point.  I ordered a pair of Skechers on 9/12 and took advantage of the exchange policy (which I never do) because I didn't care for the color.  I was worried that they would sell out before my exchange was processed so I called and asked for a new order which they were more than happy to do.  And it goes downhill from there...  The order was in process forever and supposedly shipped on 9/26 to be delivered on 10/3.  But I have UPS my choice and according to that they never received the package.  For the next 2 weeks the order went back and forth between in-process and backordered and every couple of days I would get an email from UPS that a label had been printed.  I kept calling and asking what was going on and no one could tell me.  One rep told me that waitlist orders were being filled before my order but as far as I knew that color/size had never been on waitlist.  All this time it still showed shipped on 9/26 and tbd on 10/3.  I know I will probably never get the shoes at this point, the order shows shipped again on 10/22 but I know from my work experience that the label being printed only means that it hasn't been shipped yet until it shows in the UPS system.  I didn't order anything last year at Christmas and definitely won't be ordering again this year and maybe never again at this point.