Contributor

CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESN'T EXIST

Why are orders IN PROCESS for over a week to 10 days and then shipping trail seems to just stop.   Other vendors seem to be able to function in spite of "Covid".  No longer interested in QVC as there are other places to find same merchandise.  So sad as QVC was once a great company to do business with.

Honored Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESN'T EXIST

In the past when I asked why my items were "in process" for a while, I was told it means that the order was sent to the vendor to process. QVC doesn't have all items on hand and I receive many things from the vendor directly, like food items, Apple technology items, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESN'T EXIST

Was reading the other day how some companies don't want to invest a lot of money in customer service.  The piece argued for those that do, the rewards for the company far outweigh money spent on cultivating excellent customer service.

Most of my purchases come from QVC's fulfillment centers, so QVC can't blame their long "in process" times on items directly shipped from vendors.

More recently, though, QVC has been good at getting most of my orders shipped in two or three days.

Most of the other retailers I have been using are shipping by UPS.  Shipping may be $5.95 to $7.95.  I am willing to pay that to get my purchases in a timely manner.  But, the QVC "free shipping" buyers and others probably would not.  

I know USPS needs money and is making something in partnership with UPS, so I'm working on my patience.  Sitting in a USPS distribution center in another state for 12+ days is not acceptable though.