Valued Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE YOU LISTENING???

@AuntG wrote:

They need to get their act together before the guarantees of Christmas delivery begin!

@AuntG 

while i don't watch often, i have noticed that i don't hear anyone on air saying that orders will arrive in 7 to 10 days, like they use to.

who knows, maybe for the first time, the cut off for christmas delivery guarantee may not be or may end early in december.

i have noticed that many of the tsv products that have been in nov and december started being a tsv since the extended return policy started last month. coincidence? maybe or maybe not

Valued Contributor

yes, emails or letters that reach the executive office, tend to get attention.
the ceo probably will not respond to the communication, but will forward it to someone on their staff or to the correct department.

the problem though, is that whoever handles the issue, only seems to do so for the person that contacted the ceo. meaning, that other people that have the same problem, won't have it resolved. if 200 people have the same issue with an order and only 4 contact the ceo, only 4 will be addressed.

yes, one would think that their would be a customer retention department (like the good old days), to handle things that go wrong, but it seems that most companies that had them, have done away with that department, or have made it impossible for customers to reach that department.

sadly, for the most part, customers and our opinions/grievances are more of a 'cost of doing business', if you will, then accepting the information and retaining customers. loyalty has gone out of the window and drowned.

what i know for sure is that in these days of alleged 'improvements', customers don't stay customers long and have no problem sending out multiple tweets to hundreds of thousands of people/groups to blast companies that don't live up to their expectations.

Occasional Contributor

You searched me on the internet? What did you find for charbopiplou? Lol

Occasional Contributor

True for most things sold on amazon

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@kaydee50 

@Kachina624 

I happen to agree with both of you that these types of complaints are better served going to the corporate executives than in here.

However, since there are so many of these types of posts, it might be a good idea for QVC to pin a thread to the top of Customer Care with the address and position(s) of the appropriate person/people to which these posts could be directed.

Any company should want to hear from their customers, both good and bad.

@geezerette.  Ha!  QVC certainly is not in tune with that theory.  They operate in secrecy and seem to want no contact with customers.  I imagine heads would roll if even the address of the executive offices was published.  They don't want to be bothered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@CharboPiplou wrote:

Very interesting Kachina624. How do you know how or to whom I have addressed my "gripes" with QVC? Of course you don't, but I do appreciate your response to my post that was addressed to QVC customer service. 

Having over 35,000 posts on this forum does not grant authority to tell other users what they "need to" do. Until the time that QVC creates another method for convenient customer feedback or adds the "Executive Office" heading you've suggested to their forum, I will continue to adress any issues such as this under the "Suggestion Box" or "Customer Care" forum headings that QVC has provided.

@CharboPiplou.  Presumably all you want to do is vent, so have at it.  I assumed mistakenly that you wanted problems fixed.  Please pardon my mistaken impression.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CharboPiplou wrote:

Very interesting Kachina624. How do you know how or to whom I have addressed my "gripes" with QVC? Of course you don't, but I do appreciate your response to my post that was addressed to QVC customer service. 

Having over 35,000 posts on this forum does not grant authority to tell other users what they "need to" do. Until the time that QVC creates another method for convenient customer feedback or adds the "Executive Office" heading you've suggested to their forum, I will continue to adress any issues such as this under the "Suggestion Box" or "Customer Care" forum headings that QVC has provided.

@CharboPiplou.  Presumably all you want to do is vent, so have at it.  I assumed mistakenly that you wanted problems fixed.  Please pardon my mistaken impression.

This is silly. Feel free to contact QVC with feedback however you choose. I will do the same. 

Contributor

@CharboPiplou
hi- a couple of suggestions to try for the as is item- usually when it is in backorder status you can cancel.So if it moves to that again, then give it a try.
Secondly, may I suggest that you call the QVC office of the President. Here is the number (484) 701-1000.
Best of Luck, Sarah
Esteemed Contributor

@CharboPiplou wrote:

@CharboPiplou  ... try emailing QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.