Occasional Contributor

CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE YOU LISTENING???

Dear QVC CUSTOMER SERVICE,

PLEASE FIRE WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF YOUR SHIPPING!! Because while you say you are working on the situation, NOTHING is improving. Not the fees. Not the delivery times. Not the ability to cancel something that is "in process" for extended periods of time. I see NO improvement at all! 

Just this week alone I am having these issues:

#1)  I ordered two sets of 4 LeCreuset bowls. I was sent 2 bowls TOTAL, not 8. Then I am charged for both orders and told I will be refunded when I return the first order of 2. Really? Any other vendor would just allow the customer to keep the 2 darn bowls, instead of inconveniencing them further. And they sure wouldn't charge me twice like QVC did. QVC CS reps used to be able to make the call and NOT do such a thing. Apparently not anymore. 

#2) I have an "as is" item that keeps fluctuating between saying "backordered"(which how can an 'as is" item be backordered?) or "in process" for more than 2 weeks and you won't allow me to cancel the order. Instead I have to pay for the shipping once it finally arrives AND return shipping?? Can someone please explain to me what is so finite about the "in process" phase that nothing can get done during it?

#3) I was led to believe during the presentation of the newest Pioneer Woman cookbook that QVC was offering the book for cheaper and sooner release than anyother supplier. Advance order on 10/22 for $19.99 plus $5.50 to ship plus tax plus DAYS of shipping. BUT guess what??? I see it today 10/22 being offered on Amazon for $17 PLUS free shipping for delivery TOMORROW, and no tax!!!!! Tried to cancel my QVC order, but guess what again? You got it. IT'S "IN PROCESS" SO NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO CANCEL IT!!!!

WHY WILL I NEVER LEARN????

Honored Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE YOU LISTENING???

@CharboPiplou.  Customer service doesn't have the authority to change policy and procedure.  The only other readers of your post ate likely to be other customers who are likely to agree with the valid complaints you've voiced.  You need to forward your gripes and suggestions to the QVC executive offices.  They, and only they, can fix the things you mention.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shouldn't part of the Mod's job be to forward complaints here to the appropriate people?

I'm sure someone will chime in with something cute like "If that were the case, the Mods wouldn't have time to do anything else."

Honored Contributor

Agree with @Kachina624   I understand the need to vent and hear from others who share your concerns but IMO it would be much more effective to write to the President of Qurate and other higher ups directly about the problems with ordering.

I know corporate environments have changed but when I worked for executives, every letter was read by someone and the problem was passed on to the appropriate department for handling.

Good luck!!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

@Kachina624 

I happen to agree with both of you that these types of complaints are better served going to the corporate executives than in here.

However, since there are so many of these types of posts, it might be a good idea for QVC to pin a thread to the top of Customer Care with the address and position(s) of the appropriate person/people to which these posts could be directed.

Any company should want to hear from their customers, both good and bad.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine ordering any cookbooks from QVC.  They are almost always cheaper at Amazon, and with faster delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

@CharboPiplou wrote:

Dear QVC CUSTOMER SERVICE,

PLEASE FIRE WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF YOUR SHIPPING!! Because while you say you are working on the situation, NOTHING is improving. Not the fees. Not the delivery times. Not the ability to cancel something that is "in process" for extended periods of time. I see NO improvement at all! 

Just this week alone I am having these issues:

#1)  I ordered two sets of 4 LeCreuset bowls. I was sent 2 bowls TOTAL, not 8. Then I am charged for both orders and told I will be refunded when I return the first order of 2. Really? Any other vendor would just allow the customer to keep the 2 darn bowls, instead of inconveniencing them further. And they sure wouldn't charge me twice like QVC did. QVC CS reps used to be able to make the call and NOT do such a thing. Apparently not anymore. 

#2) I have an "as is" item that keeps fluctuating between saying "backordered"(which how can an 'as is" item be backordered?) or "in process" for more than 2 weeks and you won't allow me to cancel the order. Instead I have to pay for the shipping once it finally arrives AND return shipping?? Can someone please explain to me what is so finite about the "in process" phase that nothing can get done during it?

#3) I was led to believe during the presentation of the newest Pioneer Woman cookbook that QVC was offering the book for cheaper and sooner release than anyother supplier. Advance order on 10/22 for $19.99 plus $5.50 to ship plus tax plus DAYS of shipping. BUT guess what??? I see it today 10/22 being offered on Amazon for $17 PLUS free shipping for delivery TOMORROW, and no tax!!!!! Tried to cancel my QVC order, but guess what again? You got it. IT'S "IN PROCESS" SO NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO CANCEL IT!!!!

WHY WILL I NEVER LEARN????

I had an "as is" item that went back and forth between "backordered" and "in process".  This went on for a very long time.  I think maybe eventually I got it, don't remember for sure.  Made no sense to me then, and it makes no sense to me now.  QVC either has it or they don't.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Occasional Contributor

Very interesting Kachina624. How do you know how or to whom I have addressed my "gripes" with QVC? Of course you don't, but I do appreciate your response to my post that was addressed to QVC customer service. 

Having over 35,000 posts on this forum does not grant authority to tell other users what they "need to" do. Until the time that QVC creates another method for convenient customer feedback or adds the "Executive Office" heading you've suggested to their forum, I will continue to adress any issues such as this under the "Suggestion Box" or "Customer Care" forum headings that QVC has provided.

Honored Contributor

They need to get their act together before the guarantees of Christmas delivery begin!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CharboPiplou  "How do you know how or to whom I have addressed my "gripes" with QVC?"

Very easily if you have access to internet.  If not call CS for the mailing address. Using your favorite search engine is a good start.     You have made no mention in your post that you have done any of the above.  Your posting indidates that you only complained to CS. 

I also agree with @Kachina624  @geezerette & @kaydee50 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif