CUSTOMER SERIVC IS WORTHLESS

I am tired on sitting on hold forever only to get a rep who doest care a hoot that you have a problem.  Instead of saying they will check into it right away, I get it will take 4 days and then YOU can call back to see if your order has shipped.  I am checking on Christmas gifts that were to ship this week and have not. If I have to start looking for another gift, I WILL CANCEL ALL ITEMS I AM RECEIVING FROM  QVC AMND NEVER ORDER AGAIN. There service is terrible.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER SERIVC IS WORTHLESS

Email QVC Social Team.  They will get back to you sooner than calling CS.  Good luck!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Winnie1 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

I must say that I just had a very pleasant conversation with a most efficient person at CS.

Honored Contributor

Welcome @Winnie1 

Email QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order numbers.  Someone there may be able to help you. 

Trusted Contributor

I must say that customer service is great!  I get through on the phone after the 2nd ring and the reps have always been very helpful. 

Valued Contributor

@Winnie1 

I understand your frustration.  I have always had good customer service at QVC until recently.  I'm hoping the CS reps are doing their very best but lately I'm wondering too.  I had a situation where I called CS two different times for the same problem and, was told it was taken care of each time when it really wasn't.

This is all the more frustrating since it's a holiday time and we are buying gifts.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Winnie1 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

I agree, the mods will do their best to help you.  However, considering the circumstances going on everywhere, it may be hard to pin point an exact answer.

Email them and maybe leave off the threats.

Honored Contributor

i agree......email the mods OR use facebook messenger to contact live customer service. both work well for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Bad customer service is everywhere these days.  Good service is the exception rather than the norm.  It's due to COVID of course, and understandable, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.  I returned a pleated shade to Hunter Douglas for repair in mid-October.  Normally, such work takes 4-5 weeks.  It's been 8 weeks and they tell me now it could be as long as three months.