I have received two orders in the last week that I did not order..someone else's name and address on invoice, but my name and address on the outside of the package.  I was not able to contact costomer service, so I just put a return label on the package and sent it back.  Now two different people are no doubt wondereing where their order is.  These were two different customers..so I have no idea what is going on. Pretty frustrating that I have to deal with returning these items.

Trusted Contributor

QVC's shipping and warehouse woes going from sublime to ridiculous!  

This new reported foul up is a novel level of confusion. Two orders for two different customers packaged together and shipped to a third customer who didn't order any of it! 

To the QVC should be added a D for Duh...

Valued Contributor

I ordered this pretty Kim Gravel top (pictured) and received a completely different Kim Gravel top with ruffles at the neckline in rose (tried to post both pictures but it would only accept one photo). I really don't care for the neckline on the one I received. It didn't lay right. I really hate returning items - especially right now. Yes I know I have 90 days but was disappointed not to have the blue top I ordered for a work zoom call. No biggie - just disappointing 😢

24DCF7CF-5B4B-4A69-83AA-8AB338E0415F.jpeg

Contributor

@MollyRose  Happened to me too!  Yes, it's very frustrating when we have to return the package we didn't order.  Especially, when my state is still not open.