New Contributor
So I thought my IPad would require a signature upon delivery but apparently it doesn’t and was left on my porch. Got home from work, no box. Asked neighbors, no one has seen it. Called CS, rep told me she would refund my money and then hung up. I have no idea if she did it or not. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honored Contributor

Don't know why u would "think" that.  I don't know how you would expect CC to know what happened.  Your account should show your refund but it may take a couple days.

New Contributor
Maybe because a majority of my higher value items, I do have to sign for. And I didn’t expect “them” to know what happened. My statement was I do not know if the rep did a refund or not since I have not gotten an email stating that it would be processed.
QVC Customer Care

Re: CS what happened?

[ Edited ]

@MedicBamaGirl10  I'm so sorry, but I reviewed your order and the representative indeed provided you with a full refund for the order you did not receive. I hope this information is helpful

New Contributor
Thank you Wayne. I just wasn’t sure if it was done as the call ended very abruptly.
Honored Contributor

@MedicBamaGirl10 wrote:
So I thought my IPad would require a signature upon delivery but apparently it doesn’t and was left on my porch. Got home from work, no box. Asked neighbors, no one has seen it. Called CS, rep told me she would refund my money and then hung up. I have no idea if she did it or not. 🤷🏻‍♀️

😮😳