New Contributor

Customer service at QVC no loger exist. Problems were easily solved either by submitting an online form or call and being directed to that department. BUT, after Covid people didn't want to return to the office, so now they are working  from home which limits their capabilities of resolving issues. They tell you someone will call you back in 4 hours ( I've been waiting all day). Even though QVC is trying to do certain thing like offering better products to stay competitive Customer Service weighs more than the the products sold.                                                                                                                           I made a purchase o 10/23/22. When something is placed in the cart a banner pops open making you think the item is a about to sell out, "Going Fast". The very next day the item is on sale and my order is still in the pending mode. CS can't do anything. Brick and mortar stores are more flexible and are willing to assist.                                                       I need to start a where to shop blog.

Esteemed Contributor

@LaGenia wrote:

Customer service at QVC no loger exist. Problems were easily solved either by submitting an online form or call and being directed to that department. BUT, after Covid people didn't want to return to the office, so now they are working  from home which limits their capabilities of resolving issues. They tell you someone will call you back in 4 hours ( I've been waiting all day). Even though QVC is trying to do certain thing like offering better products to stay competitive Customer Service weighs more than the the products sold.                                                                                                                           I made a purchase o 10/23/22. When something is placed in the cart a banner pops open making you think the item is a about to sell out, "Going Fast". The very next day the item is on sale and my order is still in the pending mode. CS can't do anything. Brick and mortar stores are more flexible and are willing to assist.                                                       I need to start a where to shop blog.

@LaGenia   I am not happy about a lot of things with QVC but I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH CS.  I always write to the Social team and my issues are always resolved.  

Respected Contributor

What is it you need assistance with? I've always found customer service, on the few occasions I've needed them, to be stellar.

Honored Contributor

@LaGenia    You made a purchase yesterday and wonder why it's still pricessing?  Get real.  Maybe I don't understand what you're gripping about but from what you wrote it sounds ridiculous.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Q  SOCIAL no longer processes returns.

Valued Contributor

Use the Live Chat I've had zero problems with that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LaGenia    You made a purchase yesterday and wonder why it's still pricessing?  Get real.  Maybe I don't understand what you're gripping about but from what you wrote it sounds ridiculous

@Kachina624  I guess @LaGenia  is talking about the item went on sale the followering day and she couldn't get a price adjustment. Maybe I misunderstood it also.

CS should have told her that she has to wait until the item ships and then call for the price adjustment, unless that has changed.

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe 

Totally agree.  Many issues but CS has not been one for me.  They have always been pleasant and helpful!

Honored Contributor

Actually CS has NEVER been able to do much. Thet exist to make us feel like they are doing something. Nada

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

@LaGenia , sorry you're having problems with CS. I've never had any issues with them, especially like the live chat feature. Hardly any wait at all when I've had to contact them and they've always been very knowledgeable. I'm guessing the Q is having the same issues every business is having, no one wants to work. Hope you can get your issue solved soon and to your satisfaction.