Highlighted
Respected Contributor

CS called with a recording of a delay?

While very nice to have had a call, I have no  idea what item is delayed and unable it figure it out  with the In Process items? Please mention which order is delayed. I usually do not care as used to Qs delays for what ever reason but I am certain some customers would like to know the specifics.

Respected Contributor

Re: CS called with a recording of a delay?

I agree.  I have received a few of these calls and have no idea which item they are talking about.  It would be extremely helpful if they gave us more details as their present message is of no help.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmm, I wonder if they have thousands of "your order is delayed" calls to go out therefore can't possibly do each one mentioning one specific item for each and every customer. Like just a general robo call.

Valued Contributor

I received one of these calls a short while ago. I WAS LIVID, as the poster said, they left a recording an item I had was delayed, NEVER STATED WHICH ITEM BECAUSE IT APPEARS TO ME ALL ITEMS ORDERED AT QVC IS DELAYED.  I called customer service and spoke to a regular CS as well as putting in a call to a supervisor, telling them it would be smart to change the recording for the sake of customers to allow them to know which item is delayed. IT OBVIOUSLY FELL ON DEAF EARS, EVERYTHING DOES WITH QVC, THEY DON'T CARE AS LONG AS THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY.

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

I received one of these calls a short while ago. I WAS LIVID, as the poster said, they left a recording an item I had was delayed, NEVER STATED WHICH ITEM BECAUSE IT APPEARS TO ME ALL ITEMS ORDERED AT QVC IS DELAYED.  I called customer service and spoke to a regular CS as well as putting in a call to a supervisor, telling them it would be smart to change the recording for the sake of customers to allow them to know which item is delayed. IT OBVIOUSLY FELL ON DEAF EARS, EVERYTHING DOES WITH QVC, THEY DON'T CARE AS LONG AS THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY.

That's because all orders these days are not being processed in a timely way so they ALL are delayed IMO!

I just checked status of my order for the TSV 3/17....still in process....there are reviews on the item already so some folks some how got their orders....so now it is taking on average 7days or longer to ship out items...then an additional 10days to get it delivered...or more.  I have had items take 21days....this is a problem that seems to be getting worse.

I did not get a robo call....it means nothing to me either way....this is a issue Q should fix and they should be telling people up front live on air...that orders will not be processed for 3weeks.  Expect delays