Valued Contributor

Kudos and thanks to CS. I ordered the space bags tsv and had a problem with one bag. The rep was willing to refund the cost of just that bag but not all pieces in the order were of equal value. Returned for an exchange so no return shipping charges. I really needed the bags ASAP and the CS rep sent the new bags which I received in 4 days even though I called on Memorial Day weekend. She asked me if June 4th arrival would be ok and I was happy with that but they arrived on the 1st long before they received my return.  Mailed return on Tuesday,received replacement 2 days later. Excellent customer service when I need it keeps me shopping at the Q. Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: CS at the Q is wonderful

Definitely agree! My experience has always been outstanding. Thanks for sharing yours. Important acknowledging unsung heroes. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Definitely agree! My experience has always been outstanding. Thanks for sharing yours. Important acknowledging unsung heroes. Woman Wink

@Sweet_Serenity Agree!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@sweet Serenity, Totally agree. CS has a difficult job. Listening all day to either customers complaining or cust being thankful for CS trying to resolve their poor or good experience with the Q. Special thank you to Melvin and Beth.

Respected Contributor

I have never had a problem with QVC’s Customer Service,  but others have.  Different things happen to different people.