Respected Contributor

CS Received Email Offer Doesn't Work

CS can you look into this....got a email from Q Card Services for free shipping today and it does not work when I try to place order on my Q card account like email says.

Thank you

Trusted Contributor

Re: CS Received Email Offer Doesn't Work

@tsavorite wrote:

CS can you look into this....got a email from Q Card Services for free shipping today and it does not work when I try to place order on my Q card account like email says.

Thank you

@tsavorite    I contacted the QVC Social Team with the same question.  I usually get a quicker response from them rather than customer service.  

Respected Contributor

OK will do that too thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@tsavorite - I'm pretty sure they made a mistake in sending the email today; the six Easy Pays are available now, but I'm guessing free shipping is going to be tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc Well that solves the Scooby Doo mystery then LOL!  

Thank you for your help

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@tsavorite    Already heard from Alice at the Social Team.  She said they are experiencing a glitch.  She said if you have already placed an order, send the order # and she would try to delete the shipping. If you have not placed the order yet...to place it as a check order and send her the order #.  She would then delete the shipping charge and then you could change it to a credit card.   I am not comfortable with using a check Order...so I will wait and try later.  

Esteemed Contributor

@tsavorite - Honestly, it's just a semi-informed guess; since they've been offering the six Easy Pays every weekend in April for Q Card holders and the email from last night mentioned details about offers ending at 11:59 PM ET on 4/17, I think they may have mixed their messages and promoted the free shipping offer too early. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow!

Trusted Contributor

Same here.  I placed an order this morning and was charged shipping.  I contacted the Social Team and received a quick reply that they removed the shipping charge.  But I am hesitant to order more as I really don't want to burden the Social Team with requests to edit every transaction.  It sounds like it was a mistake, but they clearly know about it now and  someone needs to fix it.

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@tsavorite    Already heard from Alice at the Social Team.  She said they are experiencing a glitch.  She said if you have already placed an order, send the order # and she would try to delete the shipping. If you have not placed the order yet...to place it as a check order and send her the order #.  She would then delete the shipping charge and then you could change it to a credit card.   I am not comfortable with using a check Order...so I will wait and try later.  

I just got a email from Alice now and was instructed to do the same.  So I did place order on check hold to see if she can delete charge and then I can convert it to my CC.