Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

I don't post very often but I read a lot of posts by others. When I do decide to post, it's always with a little bit of trepidation because there are so many different personalities on these boards and sometimes, it's good to get different viewpoints, especially when you have a very small circle of people in your life (like I do), but there will always be those few who are more "prickly" than most, are just in a perpetually bad mood or have a chip on their shoulder and build themselves up by putting others down. I'm still working on trying not to let the remarks of those types get to me (I'm ultra sensitive) but it's a process. For the most part, I appreciate the posters who take the time to share their views and give their perspectives. I hope you'll stay because I think the wealth of knowledge and wisdom offered on these boards far outweigh the nasty comments. ((Hugs))

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity   I hope you decide to stay or just take a break and still check the forum once in a while. It is the holiday season and just think of all that "Do care" about you. Take care and remember many here will think of you.

Regular Contributor

Re: CS Question

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity

No reason to let this board upset us imho.

Should be a pleasant past time or if it's not then we should move on to something else that is.

😊

Frequent Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

I don't post very often but I read a lot of posts by others. When I do decide to post, it's always with a little bit of trepidation because there are so many different personalities on these boards and sometimes, it's good to get different viewpoints, especially when you have a very small circle of people in your life (like I do), but there will always be those few who are more "prickly" than most, are just in a perpetually bad mood or have a chip on their shoulder and build themselves up by putting others down. I'm still working on trying not to let the remarks of those types get to me (I'm ultra sensitive) but it's a process. For the most part, I appreciate the posters who take the time to share their views and give their perspectives. I hope you'll stay because I think the wealth of knowledge and wisdom offered on these boards far outweigh the nasty comments. ((Hugs))

Nice post @Texasmouse. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Verdana

Thank you

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Most of us have been where you are at one time or another on an internet board. I just remember that ppl would never say the things to your face as easily as they type them. Keep that in mind, chin up and have a wonderful day. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
No longer issue. Its in the past. Thanks!💓
Honored Contributor

old thread again

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
No longer issue. Its in the past. Thanks!💓

Hi, @Sweet_Serenity!  I remember that late-night activity very well.   It really upset me, possibly as much as it upset you.   I'm glad to see you're doing well.  This thread is a great reminder to all of us to think more carefully about being kinder to each other.   Compassion and understanding sometimes seem to be in short supply, yet they cost us nothing.   Best wishes.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
Hi dooBdoo!! Love seeing your avatar!!! 😍💓🙋