Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

CS Item Question

[ Edited ]
Hope someone from Team Qvc can help? Like this ring very much-J338549 considered purchase. Are the stones treated? Doesn't mean wouldn't purchase, Treated stones need different care. Wish Qvc would mention in the description. Thank you for helping.
QVC Customer Care

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Hope someone from Team Qvc can help? Like this ring very much-J338549 considered purchase. Are the stones treated? Doesn't mean wouldn't purchase, Treated stones need different care. Wish Qvc would mention in the description. Thank you for helping.

Hi @Sweet_Serenity,

I checked the information we have for the Multi-Gemstone Halo Ring and there is no mention of the stones being treated.  

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  London Blue is always treated and doesn't occur naturally.  I have a lot of it and have never treated it any differently than the rest of my jewelry.  It requires no special care.  Most treated gemstones dont.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  London Blue is always treated and doesn't occur naturally.  I have a lot of it and have never treated it any differently than the rest of my jewelry.  It requires no special care.  Most treated gemstones dont.

Didn't realize that, Do appreciate your taking the time let me know. Love this ring! Unique and different. The fact several stones I love makes the value worth it. My cherished sapphire engagement ring gifted DIL. Been wanting treat myself, So many wonderful things about the design. Love the low profile also bonus. Thanks again.💓