Respected Contributor

Hi today I received A351117 used the return label.....requested the same color but size change to XXS.  Just now I checked stock online and the rose color I ordered isn't available....I truly want the rose color on this top but would like a second choice if it's not in stock by the time you get it.  I would do the Ink Blue as my second pick XXS.  Can you post that on my account for me?

Also I included another top in same bag for exchange too....same thing I need the XXS but same color.  This one is in stock it's the denim&co. tank top (forget item#).  I did fill out the form correctly and included it.  Just wanted to let you know they are together for exchanges.

Thank you

QVC Customer Care

Re: CS Help With 2 Exchanges!

@tsavorite wrote:

Hi today I received A351117 used the return label.....requested the same color but size change to XXS.  Just now I checked stock online and the rose color I ordered isn't available....I truly want the rose color on this top but would like a second choice if it's not in stock by the time you get it.  I would do the Ink Blue as my second pick XXS.  Can you post that on my account for me?

Also I included another top in same bag for exchange too....same thing I need the XXS but same color.  This one is in stock it's the denim&co. tank top (forget item#).  I did fill out the form correctly and included it.  Just wanted to let you know they are together for exchanges.

Thank you

@tsavorite   I will note the request for exchange on A351117.  Susan Q-Social