Esteemed Contributor

COuld it be? SIgn on fixed???

TWice this morning I was reading on these forums not signed in and hit reply.  IT went to the sign in page but then took me right back to the forums with no side trip to the Recent orders page.  So I am assuming it is fixed.

Respected Contributor

Re: COuld it be? SIgn on fixed???

It's working for me. I can signed in and it didn't take me to my order status page.

Respected Contributor

It just worked for me, too. Yippee!!! Hopefully it will stay that way.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow.....I just signed in and it brought me back to the forums...fixed.....lets hope so...and it ONLY took a month or more...glad it wasn't life or death...lol....

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like it now works for me too!!

What about the issue of security when you log on?? I'm still seeing the problem!! Instead of the green padlock I still get a circled i which indicates that " the connection is not secure"!! Can the mods please respond to this issue,please!!!!!

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@KathyPet Fingers crossed,  we have also been successful   Susan Q-Social 

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC Hi Susan could you please respond to my question about the security of the website upon log in.Some of us have been having a problem in that the green padlock doesn't appear.Instead we get a circled i indicating that out connection is not secure!! Thank you!!

QVC Customer Care

@NicksmomESQ I am aware that this was reported, unfortunateley I do not have any answers to provide.  Have you tried other browsers? 

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

What about the issue of security when you log on?? I'm still seeing the problem!! Instead of the green padlock I still get a circled i which indicates that " the connection is not secure"!! Can the mods please respond to this issue,please!!!!!

@NicksmomESQ  I actually tried  some other sites (ShopLC, Evine) and also get that circled symbol.  The only one I tried that came up with the green secure lock was HSN.  Very interesting.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ  I actually tried  some other sites (ShopLC, Evine) and also get that circled symbol.  The only one I tried that came up with the green secure lock was HSN.  Very interesting.

@2blonde, if you try and log into those sites it will then become secure, whereas the Q site is still not secure. Just browsing is one thing, but whenever you log your username & password into an account is should be secure.