Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SOCIAL TEAM?

I have been trying to email the Social Team regarding an attempt to get them to issue a refund for a spoiled upon delivery food item. I have sent an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and it keeps getting returned as undeliverable. Do I have the correct address? Thanks!!

QVC Customer Care

Re: CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SOCIAL TEAM?

@furbabylover 

The correct address is QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com   what is the food item and I can save you some time...

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

social.team@qvc.com, this is the e mail I have used 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox    As you can see by what Beth wrote, your address is incorrect.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Thank you for the quick response, Beth!! The item is Kansas City Brisket Burgers (20) for $98.. The order was placed on 7/16. Thanks again!! 

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the quick response, Beth!! The item is Kansas City Brisket Burgers (20) for $98.. The order was placed on 7/16. Thanks again!! 

QVC Customer Care

@furbabylover 

I have refunded you and cancelled the future easy pays. Current processing time for refunds is 3 to 5 business days.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

THANK YOU, BETH, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox - The email address you listed is for replies regarding service issues that are already being handled by the social team (that is, you'll see it in your "From" line when the team is getting back to you about something), so they informed me once that it is always best to use the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com email address to make sure new requests are noted and prioritized in the service queue as soon as possible. With the other address, a message may wait for the original service person to see it or may be miscategorized. Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM