Contributor

Just need to vent.
I received the 60 piece cookie package, frosted cutouts.
The cookies were crumbled and crushed. A mess.
I did a LIVE CHAT and was told I can have them replaced but not delivered until 12-27 at the earliest.
I need them for my 12-24 brunch!

Asked if I could have them delivered for 12-23 but was told it was not possible.

Now I have to look for other options to give as treats.

I am so disappointed.

This was the last thing I needed to do. Make the treat bags and then on Saturday morning,  take the cookies out of the freezer and pop in each bag.
Now I have to search for an alternative.....

I wish QVC would stick to UPS delivering food items.
20 years a Q customer now and the post office delivering food items is just NOT a good idea.

Trusted Contributor

Re: COOKIES CRUMBLED & CRUSHED

How about going to your local bakery?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine came chrushed also.I saw the delivery man actually throw them onto the dashboard and then onto  my top step........

What is worse I canceled them 3 days before they even shipped after reading reviews of them being stale !

I am afraid to ask for a refund because another CS rep told me on the phone that it looks bad for a customer to ask to be refunded on food items,especially if they have asked before about other orders. It looks like you want free food......whatttt?????

I spend well over   $1000 monthly,sometime $2000 or more (PIF immediately) here and have since QVC was born and I need to lie to get free food??????

That CS person needs retraining.................... and my order of Cheryls cookies will be a Christmas treat for hungry birds and squrriels.

Trusted Contributor

I would take a picture of the packaging and all the broken cookies and try talking to CS here in the forums.  I would hope that Cindy or someone, upon seeing the pictures, could help me.  I would offer to return the cookies but with a full refund including return shipping.   I understand there are people who pull scams of all kinds but how can it be a scam if they see the damaged products and I am willing to take the time to repack and return.  

I have not had good luck with buying food on line.  The shipping box arrives undamaged but the products inside had very little support and protection. Any item that is going to spend days being moved from truck to truck to get to us needs to be properly packed.

I can purchase fresh items anytime needed at my local Wegmans.   I usually do my own arranging but if I am short on time they will do platters of anything I need be it finger desserts or buffet meats. 

Honored Contributor

Were they Cheryl's?  Might as well give credit (discredit?) where due.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gram W

That would have been a wonderful idea but unfortunately I already fed mine to the birds during yesterdays storm.

My Cheryls cookies came in their own box and in a very light cardboard box outside.No packing at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma I am finding that alot of their CS clerks need to be trained properly, I won't go into detail but recently it took 7 phone calls between my husband and I due to an error on QVC's part to finally get credit, long story short, we were being charged almost $50,00 for an item that QVC never even shipped and the lack of CS that we received was pathetic, I have been with QVC just short of 30 years and over the last 2 years especially I have seen a HUGE decline in CS with QVC, QVC used to be the best CS around hands down, not anymore, and after this last fiasco I know that most of my shopping will definitely be done elsewere in the future!

Honored Contributor

I'd chalk it up to it wasn't meant to be.  At least you have time to get them replaced.  Hope you have a merry Christmas.

QVC Customer Care

@princessme wrote:

Just need to vent.
I received the 60 piece cookie package, frosted cutouts.
The cookies were crumbled and crushed. A mess.
I did a LIVE CHAT and was told I can have them replaced but not delivered until 12-27 at the earliest.
I need them for my 12-24 brunch!

Asked if I could have them delivered for 12-23 but was told it was not possible.

Now I have to look for other options to give as treats.

I am so disappointed.

This was the last thing I needed to do. Make the treat bags and then on Saturday morning,  take the cookies out of the freezer and pop in each bag.
Now I have to search for an alternative.....

I wish QVC would stick to UPS delivering food items.
20 years a Q customer now and the post office delivering food items is just NOT a good idea.

Hi @princessme

I understand that you needed to vent and I am sorry that your cookies arrived like this.  I just checked and I do see the replacement order was placed and I although what you might see on the order, the EDD in our system is 12/22.  

Happy holidays!

Barb

Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Mine came chrushed also.I saw the delivery man actually throw them onto the dashboard and then onto  my top step........

What is worse I canceled them 3 days before they even shipped after reading reviews of them being stale !

I am afraid to ask for a refund because another CS rep told me on the phone that it looks bad for a customer to ask to be refunded on food items,especially if they have asked before about other orders. It looks like you want free food......whatttt?????

I spend well over   $1000 monthly,sometime $2000 or more (PIF immediately) here and have since QVC was born and I need to lie to get free food??????

That CS person needs retraining.................... and my order of Cheryls cookies will be a Christmas treat for hungry birds and squrriels.

Hi @MalteseMomma

I am sorry that you were made to feel this way.  Are you referring to the 24 pc Frosted Cookies?

Barb

Customer Care