Esteemed Contributor

I am at my summer home & have Comcast as my service provider ... can someone please tell me how I can find out what channel QVC2 is on? ..... it's driving me crazy!!! THANKS!

Valued Contributor

Call customer service, they can tell you

Esteemed Contributor

Don't you have a channel guide on your tv that you can scroll through till you find it?

Respected Contributor

Re: COMCAST QVC2

[ Edited ]

I have Comcast and they don't carry QVC2. 

If you go to the QVC TV Program Guide under Shop QVC TV, make sure the channel is set at QVC2 at the top of the program guide, then at the bottom of the guide there is a spot to put in your zip code to see what providers air it in your area. 

Esteemed Contributor

Our Comcast does not carry it.  If I had Direct TV I could get it.  However after trying Direct TV.. and being in the woods I cannot get Direct TV either.  Actually the whole thing does not bother me.  I don't watch QVC anyway... I shop online and sometimes I check in for a particular product but not often. 

Honored Contributor

I have Comcast also, and no Q2, but we do get HSN 2 on Channel 88.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @January121, please check the Program Guide, scroll to the bottom of the page and put in your zip code. This will tell you what channel QVC is on in your area. You can change to search Q2 by using the drop down in the upper left hand corner. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think Comcast, in any market, carries QVC2.  They are not in my market either.  

Interesting, since Comcast owned shares of QVC before they sold them to Liberty Media.  Now Comcast is one of the last large cable companies to not carry all QVC channels.

Trusted Contributor

You can try requesting Comcast to carry QVC2. https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

I just requested both QVC2 and BeautyIQ.

Esteemed Contributor

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! ... I checked & I can't get QVC2 on Comcast in NJ ..... Have a great 4th of July!!!! 💕💕