Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

CHROME BROWSER NOT WORKING

[ Edited ]

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

On the community forums I can't sign in using my Chrome Browser, I cleared my cache, closed the Browser window reopened the Browser and tried again, still can't sign on.  I did a systems check and my chrome is up to date. I was able to sign on using Microsoft Edge and also the Firefox Browser 

No problem using Chrome for all other websites

I tried updating password that didn't help either. I did get on earlier this morning

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: CHROME BROWSER NOT WORKING

@Spurt - For whatever it's worth, I've had no issues with using the Chrome browser to access the forums today; this is the third time I've logged in to check on things. Hope you figure out your issue soon!

Valued Contributor

@Spurt 

The same for me. Been trying for over an hour with Chrome and no luck. I even resorted to installing Firefox to get in here and also to be able to sign into my account to check on orders.

Honored Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

@Spurt 

The same for me. Been trying for over an hour with Chrome and no luck. I even resorted to installing Firefox to get in here and also to be able to sign into my account to check on orders.

@PansyBoo 

Good to know I'm not alone.  Strange how Firefox and Edge are working

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I'm also using Chome. Working for me.

Valued Contributor

Okay, @Spurt, what are we doing wrong? LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PansyBoo wrote:

Okay, @Spurt, what are we doing wrong? LOL!

@PansyBoo 

I wish I knew I even uninstalled and reinstalled chrome.  

Honored Contributor

@Spurt.  I'm using Chrome on an Android tablet.  There have been several times lately that I couldn't sign in, got some messages about updating password.  I couldn't use the auto sign in but was able to enter my password manually and got on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt.  I'm using Chrome on an Android tablet.  There have been several times lately that I couldn't sign in, got some messages about updating password.  I couldn't use the auto sign in but was able to enter my password manually and got on.

@Kachina624 

Thanks for your resolution idea.I thought it was auto fill too so I manually entered everything but no luck.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

This isn't a Q issue. 

Did you clear your cookies, history, and cache? Sometimes systems get too bogged down with open programs etc.

It could have been a Chrome issue at that moment.

Use another browser until it works again.

Sometimes things happen. Try again tomorrow.