Occasional Contributor

CHRISTMAS IN JULY & NO NATIVIITY SETS

I HAVE WATCHED ALLOF VALERIE PAR HILLS SHOWS EVEN THE BIG ONES OVER THE WEEKEND WITH JILL AND JANE AND NO NATIVITY SETS.~~

LOOKING FOR THAT LARGE TRADITIONAL 7 PIECES WHITE SET LIKE VALERIE HAD LAST YEAR OR MAYBE A NEW ONE ~~

NEED A NATIVITY SET ,WHAT WOULD CHRISTMAS BE LIKE WITH A NATIVITY SET UNDER THE TREE OR NEAR IT ON A DISPLAY TABLE?

Honored Contributor

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY & NO NATIVIITY SETS

Well go buy one somewhere else.  There are other places to shop.  Or you could wait until the season actually arrives and maybe Valerie will have one then. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I totally agree!  That's what Christmas is all about.  I remember a few years ago, Valerie had beautiful angels and nativity scenes that symbolized the reason for the season. 

Honored Contributor

Valerie may be thinking most everyone already has a nativity set?  And few need another?

Honored Contributor

Very good point. I got rid of mine when a hand broke off of a figure.  I too would have expected to see one in CIJ.

Honored Contributor

@SILVERBELLE  Welcome to the Community Belle.  If you keep an eye online, QVC often sells Nativity sets by Roman.  It's early in the season. QVC will be having Christmas shows on the regular from now until December.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

LOts of beautiful nativity sets available on EBAY.  QVC is not the only game in town!

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Valerie may be thinking most everyone already has a nativity set?  And few need another?

Are you serious?

From the queen of multiple everything?    Referring to Valerie

She sells the same stuff year after year.

For every room, on & on....