Honored Contributor

CC-- Will There be a Jewelry Show from Italy?

[ Edited ]

Customer Care: I believe Antonella has already mentioned she will not be going to Italy this year for the jewelry show.  Does this mean there has been a new host selected to go, or will there not be an Italy show this year at all? Just curious.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: CC-- Will There be a Jewelry Show from Italy?

With the lack of emphasis on jewelry at the Q, I'd be surprise if they went to the expense.  I think those show have become stale.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Too "hoity toity" for me.............don't care if the jewelry comes from Italy.....or Idaho..............   If I like it,  is all that matters.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

With the lack of emphasis on jewelry at the Q, I'd be surprise if they went to the expense.  I think those show have become stale.

when Antonella did the gold show from Italy last year....it just was not as good as when Lisa Robertson did them.  Perhaps sales and viewership was down And they just decided to cancel the remotes from Italy. Lisa was a hard act to follow....she added a lot of class that Antonella just does not elude in the same way, bless her heart.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

when Antonella did the gold show from Italy last year....it just was not as good as when Lisa Robertson did them.  Perhaps sales and viewership was down And they just decided to cancel the remotes from Italy. Lisa was a hard act to follow....she added a lot of class that Antonella just does not elude in the same way, bless her heart.

I saw last year's show with Antonella far better than the ones done with Lisa Robertson.  I loved it in fact.  I enjoyed seeing different locals of Italy, the actual neighborhoods, the people, Antonella showing a little of Italian local life, instead of Lisa in a gown propped up in front of a portico or something.  Lisa had wonderful grace and presented the jewelry beautifully, but I felt those shows were just to see Lisa sitting in a gown.  That was boring to me.  To each their own of course.  I won't miss the Italy show going forward, I just preferred last year's version.

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC Hello, do you have any insight about the jewelry show?

Customer Care: I believe Antonella has already mentioned she will not be going to Italy this year for the jewelry show.  Does this mean there has been a new host selected to go, or will there not be an Italy show this year at all? Just curious.

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Isn't the live from Italy show usually in May or June?

I just saw the June Insider and there are no jewelry shows from Italy. They are having a jewelry event on June 19 and the TSV that day is Italian inspired jewelry but there is no indication the shows are broadcast from Italy. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Lipstickdiva. Sounds like that's the answer then -- no.

Honored Contributor

I also just noticed from the Insider that Super Saturday will be live from Santa Monica, CA this year, not The Hamptons. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

The jewelry show was all about a fashion show for LR.  Didn't interest me at all.