Occasional Contributor
So I’ve written on here before and apparently my comment got removed because it was deemed “inappropriate” so I’m gonna make this comment as “appropriate” as possible. I’ve been trying to make an order for the past week for a 2017 MacBook thru QVC and each time i tried to make it, they would take my funds out so i thought that everything went smoothly, only to check that my order has been cancelled. So each time i called customer service i either received rude service or the best service.. now around my 3rd time trying to purchase, my order payment has been changed from CREDIT to CHECK (not by me) but by one of their CS reps. I’ve emailed the social team NUMEROUS times and CALLED the finance office NUMEROUS times and NOONE can help me, they either can’t answer or hang up the phone. I’m a student working from home right now and this was my only option, so i just wanna day THANKS QVC for being one of the worst retailers of all time.
Honored Contributor

@Cookiimoretti The mod's comment when your post was deleted, which I read, was that it had inappropriate language. We all know what word you tried to use repeatedly. If that's how you talk to people in real life, that's pitiful.

And the word is "none" not "noone".

Respected Contributor

no one

Respected Contributor

If the order ever does go through, I sure hope the computer has spell/capitalization/punctuation/grammar check for this poor student.  A civility check would help, too.

Honored Contributor

@Cookiimoretti 

If you're working from home right now, your employer should allow you to take home your laptop in order to do your job.  That's not QVC's fault that you don't have a laptop to do your work.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@Cookiimoretti wrote:
So I’ve written on here before and apparently my comment got removed because it was deemed “inappropriate” so I’m gonna make this comment as “appropriate” as possible. I’ve been trying to make an order for the past week for a 2017 MacBook thru QVC and each time i tried to make it, they would take my funds out so i thought that everything went smoothly, only to check that my order has been cancelled. So each time i called customer service i either received rude service or the best service.. now around my 3rd time trying to purchase, my order payment has been changed from CREDIT to CHECK (not by me) but by one of their CS reps. I’ve emailed the social team NUMEROUS times and CALLED the finance office NUMEROUS times and NOONE can help me, they either can’t answer or hang up the phone. I’m a student working from home right now and this was my only option, so i just wanna day THANKS QVC for being one of the worst retailers of all time.

I am confused by your post @Cookiimoretti   A 2017 MacBook?  Secondly, if you charged your purchase and it was approved by your credit card company there should be no issue.  Did you call the credit card company for verification?  If the method of payment was changed from credit to check it may indicate QVC is requiring payment by check due to an issue with a card,  They should have advised you if that was the case.  Did you request to speak with a supervisor?  It all doesn't make sense to me.

Trusted Contributor

@Cookiimoretti , any CS person is going to hang up the phone on you if you use bad lauguage, This goes for QVC or anywhere else.  At this point maybe it would be best if you shopped elsewhere.  You said your a student, my suggeston to you is take a course in the proper way to communicate with people. Hint: foul language isn't one of them

Occasional Contributor
First of all i don’t use foul language towards customer service reps, i work in CS so i know how to talk to people, i don’t usually post on forums because “who cares” right? Clearly the ones under my post are the people who have a problem with anything and everything. My problem is QVC and some people on their team so I’m gonna complain ok KAREN?
Occasional Contributor
im Just gonna respect my elders and say please log off and go take care of the grands. Enjoy your day and please stay safe out there.
Occasional Contributor
@Love my grandkids
I’m just gonna respect my elders and say please log off and take care of the grands. Enjoy ur day and please stay safe out there