Respected Contributor

CAN A SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP CONTACT ME?????

I am requesting that a Senior Customer Service Representative contact me regarding the DEFECTIVE BETHLEHEM LIGHT DECORATIONS that QVC is selling.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CAN A SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP CONTACT ME?????

do you consider all of their decorations defective....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

More than likely, not all are defective, but yours is.  This is what I find when I read reviews.  There are customers who say their item is perfect, others say theirs are defective.  QVC spot checks, but with such volume, it's impossible to check all of them.

From my experience, there are always some products with problems received from QVC's manufacturers, because I have gotten some.  

This isn't the place to request a call from QVC management.  Don't expect CS managers to call you even if a CS agent tells you they will. 

You can email the Social Team with your order number and explanation for a replacement at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  

They will ask you to return the items marking them  defective on the return form.  

Honored Contributor

You can contact a member of the social team at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  They are blue ribbon CS reps and can solve or give sound advice on most problems.  Include the order number of your order in the contact and describe the problem. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood That's not gonna happen.

Use the email that Kachina posted. You'll get help that way.

Honored Contributor

Is this about the white wreath that turned the color of straw after only a year?  I'd be upset too, considering the $50 - $60 cost.  I hope someone, somewhere does right by you.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood    Here is the address of the Qurate Retail Group of which QVC is a part, if you'd like to contact them. 

1200 Wilson Drive
West Chester, PA 19380

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

From what a lot of other people have commented to me, the number's pretty high.  I have no info about anything other than the white material used.  I thought it was white plastic which would have been fine.  But it must've just been sprayed white because the underneath material came right through.

It wouldn't bother me so much if their customer service was at least being nice about it.

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

More than likely, not all are defective, but yours is.  This is what I find when I read reviews.  There are customers who say their item is perfect, others say theirs are defective.  QVC spot checks, but with such volume, it's impossible to check all of them.

From my experience, there are always some products with problems received from QVC's manufacturers, because I have gotten some.  

This isn't the place to request a call from QVC management.  Don't expect CS managers to call you even if a CS agent tells you they will. 

You can email the Social Team with your order number and explanation for a replacement at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  

They will ask you to return the items marking them  defective on the return form.  

@Foxxee Thanks.  I totally forgot about the QVCSocialTeam people.  I'll reach out later.  I appreciate the reminder.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   GOOD INFO!  THANKS!!!