Valued Contributor

By the time I get my order it will be snowing

My order of lilies was suppose to be here May 28th, still in progress.  M68721. Ordered May17.

I also ordered lilies in Feb. and just got letters in the mail that. They were cancelled.

what is going on.

I sure will not order any plants or flowers.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: By the time I get my order it will be snowing

I feel you pain. So frustrated myself. 

Respected Contributor

Ordered a set of CF PowWow Echinacea on 4/17 (est del 4/28), another set on 4/19 (est del 4/29);  both have been "in process" since right after ordered; Cust Svc said they do not know when CF will ship. I ordered 2 more sets 5/17 and they kicked into backorder immediately.  Have no idea if or when any of these coneflowers will be received this season.  I sure would love to plant these beauties...new variety!

Contributor

I ordered a CF Dappled Willow tree that sat in process for a long time. It finally shipped yesterday. 2 Roberta's items were placed in backorder just days after ordering and are now out of stock.  QVC customer service couldn't really help since it's the vendor who is not shipping and they didn't have any additional information when I emailed them.  Hopefully everyone will get items they wanted.  It's disappointing for sure.