Honored Contributor

Broken Images on Blogs & Forums Page

This has been happing for about a week now. I use Google Chrome and Windows 7 to access the forums.

ForumImagesBroken.JPG

Super Contributor

Re: Broken Images on Blogs & Forums Page

Good morning @ChynnaBlue!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I noticed this last week and have elevated this problem to our technical team. I am hoping to have this corrected this week. I will post here once I know the fix has been implemented.

I hope you have a great week!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Keyai! I hope you have a great week, too. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@ChynnaBlue Our technical team did not have success recreating the problem you reported. Are you able to clear your cache to see if that cleans up the issue? I am also wondering if you are still seeing this today.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Keyai! I did still see it, but clearing the cache seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks again! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I'm generally not a fan of that generic tech response but I am glad it worked this time!

<big smile>

Honored Contributor

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

I'm generally not a fan of that generic tech response but I am glad it worked this time!

<big smile>

Sadly, I think I spoke too soon. It's back now. Sorry to send you back to the design team, @Keyai.

QVCCache.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

<big smile>

Sadly, I think I spoke too soon. It's back now. Sorry to send you back to the design team, @Keyai.

QVCCache.JPG

@ChynnaBlue and @Keyai, On my iMac 'm seeing the same thing @ChynnaBlue illustrated.    And with my iPad or iPhone, when I select the main "Forums" list of threads instead of the usual icons or the notation such as "Message contains a hyperlink" I see a small, empty box icon.

image.jpeg

I'm using iPad 3 and iPhone 5, iOS v. 9.3.3, and iMac, OS X 10.11.6.  On the Mac I use 2 browsers:  Firefox 48.0 and Chrome 52.0.2743.82.   I clear browser cookies/cache/website data at least once a day on all 3 devices.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Good morning @ChynnaBlue and @dooBdoo

Some action was taken by the technical team late last night. Please let me know if you are still experiencing the same issue with the images.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Look like it worked this time. I'm getting no errors and the correct icons are showing up.

FixedImages.JPG

I hope @dooBdoo gets the same result. Thank you again, @Keyai! I appreciate the updates. Smiley Happy