Respected Contributor

Re: Broken Holiday Delivery Promises

I'm exhausted. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

This is nothing new. It's been going on for years now.

If I needed something from Q for Christmas I would have ordered it at least by Oct. 

I would cancel the order & go to Lowe's or Home Depot.  

Esteemed Contributor

The sad part is that customer service is not a term many understand. Without customers buying your products, you will have no need for service. If the customer service or supervisor was concerned about your order, they could have followed thru with the vendor and got back to you. I know they have many customers but when word of mouth spreads about their lack of concern, people tend to stop purchasing because of the promises made but not kept. We do have a supply chain problem but the lack of concern is beginning to wear thin. They need to step up their game not their excuses.

Hope you get your product along with your $25 credit and apology for false claims.

Honored Contributor

@royalcavaliers 

So sorry you had a bad experience....but the minute you realized it had not shipped

Why on earth didn't you go to a store and buy a different gift??

Unless you live under a rock...you have been warned by news media, vendors etc that there was a problem not only with the supply chain, BUT with warehouse staffing and delivery issues w/ USPS, FEDex and UPS.

You were taking a chance ordering in December.

You ramble and ramble about horrible CS, yet did nothing yourself to correct the situation.

"I called back to Customer Service. I received the same treatment and lack of answers. Further the Customer Service rep hung up on me, I can only assume because I mentioned that this lack of information was unacceptable. Hanging up on a customer in any customer service situation is totally unacceptable and should never be tolerated"

NO CS rep should be talked to in an inappropriate way....I think the way you sound here...you probably did.  Hanging up on you may have been called for.

Occasional Contributor

@RespectLife I did do something.  I did go to a store and bought a different gift.

I did not speak tothe CS rep inappropriately, so that is a BIG assumption on your part.  I asked questions anyone in the same situation should ask and did so in a respectful manner.  i will continue to do so until QVC acknowledges that they have failed on the customer service front by NOT PROVIDING ME NOTIFICATION on their own.  I did not tell them which service to use and I DID NOT TELL THEM TO MAKE ANY PROMISES.  They did that freely prior to entering into the contract to provide the goods.  Do you not know how retail and contracts work?  QVC has an obligation to provide the information as they are the ones who are in breach of promise.  It doesn't matter if it was an issue with UPS, USPS, FedEx, or Joe Schmo.  That is between QVC and them.  They chose to do business with them and they chose to make the promises.  Enough on that as you and QVC are 100% wrong.

Funny how you fail to mention the deplorable behavior on the CS's part.  Makes me wonder if you are not necessarily an "honored contributer"/customer, rather, your response sounds like a shill for QVC.

Occasional Contributor

@beach-momThank you for your suggestion.  I did not email the Social Team as I did not know they existed, did not know that was an avenue for complaints, and was not offered that information from the Customer Service Team.

I found out about the Social Team the same way that I found out about anything dealing with my 3 orders this happened with over the last 2 years... I had to research it on my own.  Customer Service does not know and is not willing to provide any informaiton or help, so that makes them useless as a Customer Service team.  They are supposed to be providing service to the customers regardless of the situation.  As I mentioned, if they would have simply sent a template email stating they regretted the situation, should not have made the promises, and will continue to provide notifications on a regualar basis, I would not be upset.  They did not do that and in fact the supervisor that I spoke to defended their policy of not providing service to the customer...

Occasional Contributor

@Kachina624As with several other posts, you do not provide any sympathy and that saddens me that you are sticking up for the deplorable lack of action on QVC's part.  As with those others, you are making assumptions and speaking on them as if they are fact.

I would direct my concerns to the executive offices if Customer Service reps would stand up and provide information as to how to go about doing so.  Thus far, they have not provided me an alternative route to express or direct my concerns and that is a good part of why I and a multitude of others on these forums are upset.

Rather than deride me, if you are sympathentic, how about providing me with the information on how to contact the executive offices directly.  As it is, CS has stated that I have to wait up to 4 hours to speak to a supervisor (who failed ot call back twice, leaving me to have to call back in) and willingly withheld information on how to contact anyone higher than them.

Honored Contributor

@royalcavaliers wrote:

My thought at this point in time is that holiday delivery is way down on the list of things we really need to worry about.

And I think we are all learning to live with higher prices, iffy shipping and dissappointments in many other areas of our life--such as outages and not having what we want available all the time.  

Maybe take that into consideration and learn to chill out a little because I think in the next few years that's about the best thing we can do rather than being mad about what we don't control. 

Honored Contributor

@royalcavaliers wrote:

@Kachina624As with several other posts, you do not provide any sympathy and that saddens me that you are sticking up for the deplorable lack of action on QVC's part.  As with those others, you are making assumptions and speaking on them as if they are fact.

I would direct my concerns to the executive offices if Customer Service reps would stand up and provide information as to how to go about doing so.  Thus far, they have not provided me an alternative route to express or direct my concerns and that is a good part of why I and a multitude of others on these forums are upset.

Rather than deride me, if you are sympathentic, how about providing me with the information on how to contact the executive offices directly.  As it is, CS has stated that I have to wait up to 4 hours to speak to a supervisor (who failed ot call back twice, leaving me to have to call back in) and willingly withheld information on how to contact anyone higher than them.

@royalcavaliers    You have the entire internet at your fingertips.  You can easily get QVC's corporate address.  They have a CEO and Qurate Retail Group, under which QVC operates, also has a CEO.  That CEO is Mr. David Rawlinson.

I seriously doubt if the CS reps have this information.  Most people would go directly to the internet without even asking, or call corporate and ask to be connected to the executive offices. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@royalcavaliers 

I truly sympathize with you but no one here can help nor do the PTB in my opinion care about the customers and sadly,the CS people are limited as customers are for "answers".  

As many have stated shipping has been a worldwide problem, one that has been in the forefront of the news for months.  That being said, Q hosts are there to sell you a product, make $$$ and meet quotas.  Imagine if they said "buy this now although we don't know when you'll receive it🤷‍♀️...would you buy it knowing they took your $ and NO guarantees".  I think NOT.

(I bought the SunJoe power washer for son as gift...total JUNK main piece broke off in 2 months...)

QVC has bigger problem than your gift delay like fending off "lawsuit" for the poor young man who lost his life in the recent QVC warehouse fire or/ and making refunds to most likely thousands who won't receive their items.

Me, I'm patiently waiting for spouses medicines that were shipped via Fed Ex December 18...lord knows where they are or where they were delivered-- now this is definitely something to get upset about not a air compressor. (just using as a parallel here).

I hope you get your item or a refund.

Happy New Year & on that note, suggest shopping B&M stores because QVC is no longer a dependable retailer.