Super Contributor

The TSV seems defective. I received mine, thinking this time the size would be right since I sized down the cup. Nope, the cups are bigger than my previous orders, and the band a is a good 8” short, even with stretching it it’s too tight, and the cups are like salad bowls. Thinking I’m somehow mis-sizing with Breezies, I went to check the reviews about sizing down as I like the bra. Nearly all say the same thing, the band is too short. Like the others, I'm returning mine. There's going to be a lot of returns on this TSV. 

16538F7A-DCF0-40AE-84F3-15E515E493E4.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I know. I found that out. Their quality control must be non-existent. Who makes these, anyway. Until I realized what was happening, I thought it was my imagination. I bought one of their bras and it didn't fit although it was the same size as my previous one and the same model. I put them together and saw that the one was about 3" shorter than the other. That was the first clue. I should have quit then, but I thought it was a fluke-couldn't happen again. But since I liked the way it looked, I ordered another bra online, different style. The fit was completely different than the model I had before. I must wear a different size in each model. Well, that was the end for me. I can't remember how many times I hoped for the best but realized (duh) I didn't want to hear the Breezies name ever again. Even if you find one that you really like, don't count on ordering another one later because chances are pretty good it won't fit.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one and only one several years ago and sent it back. The cups were like missile boobs. They stood straight out they were so pointy and stiff. Plus it was so tight I couldn't breathe. Sent it back real quick and never ordered another. 

Trusted Contributor

@Ane1Care  I learned through the years, when you find a brand that works for you stay with it as long as you can.  Buy what you can of that bra so you always have them.  I jumped on a couple bras through the years I thought "looked comfortable", was told would work for me, would be "life changing and I would never want to take it off" and some I just thought were pretty.  None worked lol.  Lesson learned.  Now I just stick with what I have that works.  I have enough of them that I'm good. Sure the pretty ones, the sales pitch of "oh so comfortable" sound so tempting, but nope my body knows not to fall for that anymore lol.  The Breezies of long ago are just that.  Their fit is now sketchy at best.  Some are pretty but an easy pass for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I have never had luck with this brand.  I will give them credit for their Air Effects long leg panties because they are very comfortable and so breathable for summer.  I like to wear them with my summer maxi dresses.   Other than that I really don't like the bras, the ones I had ordered years ago didn't fit me properly, were itchy on my skin and they hurt.   I may have a single one remaining in my dresser but I hardly wear bras anymore, I live in Spanx camisoles which give me enough support without too much compression.

Beware, it will show up again as a TSV like BD recently did, LOL! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Apparently another obviously defective product foisted off as a TSV.  This is happening too often.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

We are all shaped different and bras are especially difficult.  I purchased two because I had two from an earlier version that I liked.  I was hoping they would come back and they did ... I love mine.  I love the fit. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Breezies TSV Defective

[ Edited ]

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I bought one and only one several years ago and sent it back. The cups were like missile boobs. They stood straight out they were so pointy and stiff. Plus it was so tight I couldn't breathe. Sent it back real quick and never ordered another. 

"Missile boobs," ROFL!  Heart

Valued Contributor

I ju7st finished wrappping up my Breezies......I ordered a bigger size than normal....a 36 andc  it  was tighter that my usual  34......nobody has quality control anymore.

Frequent Contributor

I'm still working my way through SALAD BOWLS and MISSILE BOOBS.  Troubling.  Troubling.