Honored Contributor

Breezies A296436

[ Edited ]

To whom it may concern: TSV high percentage unsatisfied fit and sizing issues. One review went so far asking: Is this designed for Jr's? Question so true! How can sizing be that off? Presentation also misleading! Breezies rep continued saying "Not padded" won't add size! Wrong! Not only padded bulky. Perplexing to me issue of sizing! Wear A264053 Breezies size is exactly what should wear from measurements taken. Sad to say, Breezies missed huge opportunity! Especially when one takes into account women are the owners. Plan continuing to buy my favorite workout bra above mentioned. Wacoal "Basic Beauty 852193" worth the money. Peace of mind knowing always fits. Priceless!

Honored Contributor

The reason I didn't buy one is because the sizing didn't make sense to me and couldn't  get answers to my questions. I don't like returning things so no go for me. I'll go in the store and try them on.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

I haven’t gotten mine yet. I ordered 2. I used their sizing chart & came up with a smaller size than I normally wear. I wonder if the complaints are because people DIDN’T use the Breezies sizing chart & ordered their normal size? Apparently Breezie’s have their own sizing system- at least according to the comments & info I read before ordering. 

Honored Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

I haven’t gotten mine yet. I ordered 2. I used their sizing chart & came up with a smaller size than I normally wear. I wonder if the complaints are because people DIDN’T use the Breezies sizing chart & ordered their normal size? Apparently Breezie’s have their own sizing system- at least according to the comments & info I read before ordering. 

Speaking for myself! Yes! I used Breezies measurement guide. Hope yours FIT! Meanwhile! Wacoal never experienced sizing issues. No problem whatsoever. Purchased more last night. 

Frequent Contributor

Got mine and very happy with them.  Ordered regular side I wear.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

I’ve never heard of Wacoal. If the Breezie’s don’t fit I’m going to check them out.

I ordered Breezie’s once before & they didn’t fit but I know I ordered my normal size so I’m keeping my fingers crossed these will fit. Hate returning stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried a few different styles in this line.  For me I had no luck at all and I'm a pretty average build.   I found them extremely uncomfortable and of poor quality.   They work for some but the reviews are never really many stars.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies A296436

[ Edited ]

Find it neccessy make the point clear! Like you ordered normal bra size!! 34DD The same size in Breezies & Wacoal NO! WAY IS TSV 34DD!!!! Band 36! Cup very small!! Checked label says 34DD Bra is either incorrectly labeled or simply defective. Reviews negative than positive! Two star rating!! !

Honored Contributor

I ordered one to give breezies a second chance.I used to order them years ago and they were great and then not so much.I thought I would try again but I hate the bra and the quality isn't good .I am sorry I tried again because now I have to waste the shipping charges to return it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies A296436

[ Edited ]

I didn’t buy.  I have to try on a bra before I buy.  Even when I buy a different style in my favorite brand. It doesn’t fit the same.

Just the difference of the width of the side wings can throw the fit off for me.  My breasts sit high on my chest.  That means that a bra with a wide wing under the arm pit will rub.  I have permanent scars to prove it.

There are some things that you must try on for a perfect fit.