Trusted Contributor

Bravo to QVC Social Team!

[ Edited ]

I just want to give a shout out to the outstanding QVC Social Team for their hard work and patience. During this crazy pandemic I have been helped several times with orders and Beth, Alice, and Kinski have been true heroes. They have resolved the issues in a quick and timely manner and it has been a pleasure in dealing with them. They are just wonderful! I know they are probably swamped with requests and I just hope the powers that be at the Q recognize they have some mighty fine people on that team. These are trying times for us all and I just wanted to give them recognition for a job well done! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bravo to QVC Social Team!

@TexasMom1 

I agree! Nice post!

If QVC ever got rid of them, my QVC days would be over after 25+ years, for sure!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Along with the terrific members of the QVC Social Team that @TexasMom1 commended, I would like to recognize Susan, Kim, Barbara and Melvin who are very helpful and kind! I very much appreciate them!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily @TexasMom1 How lovely of you to post these thanks to the Social Team.

They get so much flack from customers, it's so nice to see some PRAISE for them!!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Along with the terrific members of the QVC Social Team that @TexasMom1 commended, I would like to recognize Susan, Kim, Barbara and Melvin who are very helpful and kind! I very much appreciate them!! Heart

And don't forget Cindy @Cindy-QVC !Heart

I actually emailed the Social Team to alert them to this thread and make sure no one feels left out!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks to all who replied with the extra names on the Social Team. I am sure I have missed several and I apologize, sure did not want to leave anyone out. I keep all my correspondence wiith the Q in a file. All I can say is thank heaven for everybody on the Social Team! They are outstanding hard workers. 

Honored Contributor

There's also Angelena (can't get the spelling of her name right)!

Respected Contributor

I have also been helped in a very timely manner.  If you have any type of problem with QVC shipping, returns, etc. THIS is the email to use:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

Wow everyone knows the names of the Social Team lol.

How about Wayne? I remember his name lol

Super Contributor

I agree. Everytime i e-mail them i try to let them know how thankful we are to have them.