Frequent Contributor

I've received at least two boxes recently that had more than one item in them that were not sealed at all.  Luckily I've received all the items that were supposed to be in it, but it's concerning. They're using that paper shipping tape and it's like it didn't get moistened. It's just hanging by one end. I can't find a place to notify them. I know some of you know contact information. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's had the problem either.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Boxes delivered unsealed

@joanluvz . Thats awful!

I had a box like that last month from (not Q). Top of box was sealed but bottom flaps were wide open.

Plastic clear tape was pulled off the box, looks like someone tried to stick it back down, but it didn't stick. Fortunately driver was smart/kind enough to leave the box upsidedown.

They really do need a Complaints link at the bottom of this page. (Hate to be the one to have to read through it though.)

Frequent Contributor

@x Hedge Agree! I'm partly complaining and partly I assume they want to know these things as it affects their bottom line if they have to ship an item twice because it never made it.

Respected Contributor

Another reason this sometimes happens is because they mostly use cheap boxes that can't withstand any pressure at all.  Even if the tape were on tightly, because most of these boxes have little weight to them they split at the weakest point when anything is stacked on top of them or something hits them from the side. They started using this junk about 15 years ago.