Honored Contributor

Same here....I'm unable to repond to a post.  

Honored Contributor

Me and everyone that I know are waiting patiently lol.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

so far, not having any issues, but the day is young..... lol

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

There's also a thread in Q Talk. This is not an isolated problem. The only work around I've found is to have two browser windows open to the Forums, one to post and the other to ensure posts show up. Often too you might have to delete what you've tried to post or cancel a post because as was pointed out on the Q Talk thread, we're often being sent back to previous posting efforts on previous threads. This is truly a mess. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
QVC Customer Care

Hi @stevieb I am sorry you are having difficulty with Community. I have forwarded this issue to our IT Department for research. In the meantime please try clearing your cookies it may help.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Alice-QVC for alerting IT to the problem, which seem at least somewhat pervasive, given several threads about many of these issues. As an FYI, I have already cleared history and rebooted my Chromebook, but to no avail. For me, just this week, I'd finally seen the end of the need for the constant log-ins and the large pictures on the sign in page, but these problems today seem worse, and I've lost count of how many times I've needed to log in today. Once again, I appreciate your efforts to help. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...