Occasional Contributor

Beyond belief--no return shipping label as promised for item I didn't order

So, I finally get a long delayed order only to discover QVC sent the wrong item. Can't get through to customer service (I say that now before someone pipes up and helpfully suggests I "Call customer service!") via phone, email or chat. I finally did get a response by posting my issue here but the customer rep from QVC who called me ("Melvin") gave me totally wrong info and also didn't follow up with a confirming email as he claimed he would. Next morning, not getting anything from QVC, I finally located an email address for QVC customer service, bypassing their email link which has been broken for weeks. I had a number of email back and forths with a "Robin" who totally contradicts what the rep who called me said (he said use the USPS label; she said no, UPS would come collect it TODAY). So, I leave it outside, with no shipping label as that's what I was told to do by this Robin, and it's raining. I did tape a paper note to it saying it was UPS pick up. UPS did come by to drop off another package but the driver refused to take the return because there was no label. Gee...thanks QVC! Now the runner is likely wet inside its packaging and I still have it and I am no closer to getting it returned to you so I can get my refund on a much more expensive item I didn't get (and which of course is now out of stock). This is beyond ridiculous. All I want is a damned prepaid return label to return something I DID NOT ORDER, and do not want, something QVC stated it would do, and do it TODAY. If QVC customer service sees this, do not have "Melvin" call me. He has repeatedly claimed stuff that was totally wrong or not done as he said he would and I don't care to have him waste any more of my time. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beyond belief--no return shipping label as promised for item I didn't order

@Melvin-QVC 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Tcherot 

did you not get a receipt with the rug?

you can use the return label that is attached OR print out a return label online via your order number under order status.

if they sent you the wrong item they wont charge you for that return label.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Tcherot    Did your item come in a box?  If so, the return shipping label and invoice are in layers on the back of the shipping label that got the package to you.  You have to peel it apart.  I can see why UPS wouldn't accept it...how does he know to whom or where it goes?

Honestly, Melvin is a very good CS rep.  He has helped me several times.  I think they have an excess burden right now and are trying to do too much too fast.  Be patient.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Look on the outside of the packing for the label.  Pull it out of it's plastic enclosure.

On the return receipt mark wrong item sent.  You will not have to pay return shipping. 

If label is not on the outside, go to your order on QVC's website.  You can print a label there.