Valued Contributor

WOW, I just received an item I ordered on 5/25.  Now if only I could get a refund for an item I returned on 5/7....but that will no doubt be another week since it was just recently received at return center in NC.  Because of shipping and return delays I buy very little now and I look at Amazon and other places to buy what I need.  I really do not see how QVC survives with high s&h, high prices, poor selections, next to no customer service, many weeks to process refunds, etc.  but stranger things have happened.

Honored Contributor

It's ridiculous. I was told by Reinaldo at the returns center in NC I would have to call to receive my refund???

He had no idea how long it would take if I waited for the package to be processed.

I'm not buying anything either until Q fixes their shipping & returns process.

Respected Contributor

I had one item I ordered May 1st. The order stayed in process forever. When I emailed CS a few days later it showed my order was preparing to ship for almost 2 weeks. After waiting for over a month I posted on the board and they refeunded me. 
I ordered the anybody TSV only after the refund o fthe other and it shows it will be here tomorrow. On Sunday 🧐I hope so but even Monday would be great. It's hit and miss with shipping right now. I'm just glad this time they got it right. 

Super Contributor

I too wonder how QVC can survive with such long-term nonexistent customer service and super slow deliveries.

QVC always stood out for its customer service and easy returns which is why many were even willing to pay higher prices and shipping.  But now they will have to step up their game and be as reliable as other companies during this pandemic.

Honored Contributor

It is crazy.  I order a lot of things from Amazon an Chewy.  

I get them within one or two days.  I never worry about getting Bill's prescription food from Chewy.  I just ordered it Thursday evening and it was at my front door on Friday afternoon.  

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

It is crazy.  I order a lot of things from Amazon an Chewy.  

I get them within one or two days.  I never worry about getting Bill's prescription food from Chewy.  I just ordered it Thursday evening and it was at my front door on Friday afternoon.  

Yes, we order from Chewy and their customer service is AMAZING.  We get it next day every time and we order a lot so that we don't have to keep ordering so soon.  Chewy is 100%.  Amazon too.  They make sure you get your order.  QVC dropped the ball and cares not to pick it up.  So sad....

Esteemed Contributor

@Gabidog and @Nightowlz - If your return has been delivered to QVC, reach out to the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide your order number. They will be able to verify whether your package is truly at its final destination and help you get your exchange or refund processed more quickly. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Gabidog and @Nightowlz - If your return has been delivered to QVC, reach out to the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide your order number. They will be able to verify whether your package is truly at its final destination and help you get your exchange or refund processed more quickly. Good luck!

@loriqvc 

Thanks but mine happened earlier this year so I already received my credit. I'm just saying I should not have to call to receive a refund plus it should not take months to process?

When I was in the working world when things like this happened it was because the business was not doing well.