Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC

As always, I called CS - the automated voice said 5 min. wait - ok -20 minutes later still waiting so I'm reaching out here....(maybe I should put you on my speed dial😉)

I ordered item #H213936- Bethlehem moving flame candles w/remote --- NO REMOTE in box.  (order #5026507701).   This is the second set I've ordered with NO remote.  

In mid-March when I received my first set I contacted Q CS - they were to send me a remote.  To date, I've not received☹️

Absolutely love the quality and flame on this candle.  I can "tap" top of candle with my finger but would prefer the remotes since these are in china closet.

I really don't want to return & wait 10-15 days for exchange.  can you get me remotes???? It appears both boxes must have come directly from vendor because not in Q boxes & different return paperwork.   Thank you as usual😃

QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Beth-QVC

As always, I called CS - the automated voice said 5 min. wait - ok -20 minutes later still waiting so I'm reaching out here....(maybe I should put you on my speed dial😉)

I ordered item #H213936- Bethlehem moving flame candles w/remote --- NO REMOTE in box.  (order #5026507701).   This is the second set I've ordered with NO remote.  

In mid-March when I received my first set I contacted Q CS - they were to send me a remote.  To date, I've not received☹️

Absolutely love the quality and flame on this candle.  I can "tap" top of candle with my finger but would prefer the remotes since these are in china closet.

I really don't want to return & wait 10-15 days for exchange.  can you get me remotes???? It appears both boxes must have come directly from vendor because not in Q boxes & different return paperwork.   Thank you as usual😃

Hi @homedecor1

I will be sending you an email in regards to your remotes. Thanks.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC

thank you! 🌸