Super Contributor

Bernini Fountain! - What is going on!

I should listen to everyone here - I need to shop locally!

I purchased a Lion's Head Bernini Fountain awhile ago and it arrived with major cracks in  it! Most here said, just return it and shop locally, but I chose a replacement.  Well, I received the replacement today! Cracks in the bottom AND evidence that it had been used by someone - mineral deposits in the bottom of the fountain! So ANOTHER trip to the Post Office to return this item for good!

Needless to say, I am more than a little frustrated with Bernini and with QVC!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bernini Fountain! - What is going on!

@tl98466 wrote:

I should listen to everyone here - I need to shop locally!

I purchased a Lion's Head Bernini Fountain awhile ago and it arrived with major cracks in  it! Most here said, just return it and shop locally, but I chose a replacement.  Well, I received the replacement today! Cracks in the bottom AND evidence that it had been used by someone - mineral deposits in the bottom of the fountain! So ANOTHER trip to the Post Office to return this item for good!

Needless to say, I am more than a little frustrated with Bernini and with QVC!

@tl98466  USPS will pick the package up at your home if there is a prepaid label on it.

Trusted Contributor

I think the reviews on it were aweful.   I would have done the same if I wanted that bad.

Super Contributor

First, I had it on my wish list the took it off when I read the reviews.

Honored Contributor

@tl98466  Wrap it up, stick the Q label on it and go online and request a USPS pickup.  If there's no label, call CS and request one.  You don't have to haul it anywhere. 

I have one of those lion head fountains, not Bernini.  I could never adjust it so it didn't spit at everyone walking by.   Go to Lowe's and get a fountain.  They've had some nice ones on Zulily too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Shop local!  It's fun looking around stores - people have forgotten how to shop.  Keeps local economies healthy and people employed!  And you don't have to run to the P.O. every other day to return items and lose money!