Esteemed Contributor

Being charged for item I've canceled ...Need help Please

I cancelled my auto delivery of perfect gourmet potstickers and now I see I was charged today anyways ,   With a pending charge for the same amount tomorrow,  I had only 1 order.    What's up with that ?!   So many mistakes lately .  Can a modorator please help with getting me a refund plus cancel the upcoming charge?   

I also need need help with another matter I have posted here about ,  the Susan Graver item which still is not resolved .  One credit refunded is fine ,  which I still didn't receive ,  but what about the 2 upcoming EP'S I should be getting those adjusted as well correct ?   If there is a way to contact someone from the social care team would you please post that for me so I can write you about the 2 matters privately?  Thank You

Honored Contributor

Re: Being charged for item I've canceled ...Need help Please

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I cancelled my auto delivery of perfect gourmet potstickers and now I see I was charged today anyways ,   With a pending charge for the same amount tomorrow,  I had only 1 order.    What's up with that ?!   So many mistakes lately .  Can a modorator please help with getting me a refund plus cancel the upcoming charge?   

I also need need help with another matter I have posted here about ,  the Susan Graver item which still is not resolved .  One credit refunded is fine ,  which I still didn't receive ,  but what about the 2 upcoming EP'S I should be getting those adjusted as well correct ?   If there is a way to contact someone from the social care team would you please post that for me so I can write you about the 2 matters privately?  Thank You

@Kitty Galore   You can contact the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kitty Galore 

I am sorry for any confusion. Your potsickers were cancelled. What you are seeing is an authorization that will automatically drop off your account ususally within 3-5 business days. Your a-d plan is still active - did you want the whole plan cancelled?

As for the Susan Graver Petite Liquid Knit Pull-On Crop Pants, a price adjustment was issued but the easy pays will continue to bill as originally scheduled. 

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

they issue you a price difference on the total price.

all of your easy payments stay the same, no adjustments needed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC   I understand about authorization,  but it was actually Charged !   Plus another charge is pending for the same amount tomorrow  .  I will send you an email .

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore   You can contact the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

@NickNack  thank you for the info !

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

they issue you a price difference on the total price.

all of your easy payments stay the same, no adjustments needed.

@sunshine45   I just saw this after emailing the social team ,  it dawned on me that it is probably how it's done .  I guess it makes sense