Super Contributor

Been on hold for customer service for 30 minutes

What on earth is going on at QVC??? I've never had a wait time like this. Crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Been on hold for customer service for 30 minutes

@nycgirl79 - I know that can be frustrating; for some reason, it always seems like the customer service department is very busy for the last hour of the day. If you can wait, you will probably have better luck calling tomorrow morning.

As an alternative, you could try sending information about your service issue to the fantastic team of moderators who manage this website—they are knowledgeable in all areas of customer service, and I've seen them work some miracles. Just send them an email at this address: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Good luck!

Valued Contributor

Frustrating for certain.  But are you calling at 10:50PM on a Sunday evening?  Not sure if they operate 24/7?  Couldn't it wait til a weekday? 

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nycgirl79     Send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.   You will get a prompt reply to your issue.   

Esteemed Contributor

I don't call CS often   (maybe twice/year)   but

I just call the order taking number

when operator ask me for Item Number ....I ask to be put through to CS.  A minute or two = they pick up.

Never had a problem sitting on hold.

Valued Contributor

I called back twice on Saturday after holding 20 minutes each time and this was before noon, not that it should matter!!! Not the first time in recent months. There is obviously a whole lot more wrong with QVC than processing shipping and returns, lack of enough employees for all shifts at customer service and as I read in another post, reviews have not been working to post or read.  There is no question, in my opinion, that the long hold time for calling CS, is because corporate, specifically to blame Phil George, the CEO, for allowing this huge company to spiral downward in every aspect of the business.  People are on hold times because of the mess of every department.  Not buying they are "updating shipping" if that were the case, why long hold times, why other issues, this is going on six months already.  Despicable

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

I called back twice on Saturday after holding 20 minutes each time and this was before noon, not that it should matter!!! Not the first time in recent months. There is obviously a whole lot more wrong with QVC than processing shipping and returns, lack of enough employees for all shifts at customer service and as I read in another post, reviews have not been working to post or read.  There is no question, in my opinion, that the long hold time for calling CS, is because corporate, specifically to blame Phil George, the CEO, for allowing this huge company to spiral downward in every aspect of the business.  People are on hold times because of the mess of every department.  Not buying they are "updating shipping" if that were the case, why long hold times, why other issues, this is going on six months already.  Despicable

Who's Phil George?

Honored Contributor

That's not as bad as last week when I was on hold over an hour with the folks at the MTA.  I had to change the credit card that my Metro card was billed to.  I didn't dare hang up .... I'd only have to start all over again on hold!

Only took about two minutes to give her the new card number.

Respected Contributor

I called around 11:50AM Central Time and hung up after 12 mins.

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

@tropics21 I think you mean Mike George