Respected Contributor

Been Trying to Sign into Forum All Day!

Finally.  This needs to get fixed.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Been Trying to Sign into Forum All Day!

@Shawnie    Do you think they're not trying to fix it?  I'm betting it's part of the Russian computer intrusion.  Thousands of companies were affected.  It's has to be something serious to cause so many weird problems, although QVC will never admit it.  We have no choice but to be patient and hope they get a handle on it soon. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Maybe they should just get rid of the forums all together and that will solve it all.

Honored Contributor

One of the moderators said it is caused by a system update that was done over the weekend. She said she requested another fix yesterday.  

I had problems again today logging in.  Changing my password finally worked for me, but I have had to change it everytime I log in.  Three times in 24 hours.  

Respected Contributor

I too had a lot of trouble signing in but it finally worked but I don't know why....

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I still cant log in like I usually log in. The only way I can  is using microsoft browser!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

This is the only site I have issues with signing.  HSN is fine.  I found the only way to sign in here is the sign in on top of the forum page,

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I still cant log in like I usually log in. The only way I can  is using microsoft browser!

I'm the exact opposite. The Microsoft Edge browser never lets me in but Chrome does, but I have to sign in twice. I can also sign in on my Fire tablet and Android phone. I prefer using Edge, but the forum always gives me the "hmmm...Something's gone wrong..." nonsense when I try to login with it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

This is the only site I have issues with signing.  HSN is fine.  I found the only way to sign in here is the sign in on top of the forum page,

I finally can get on, couldn't 5 minutes ago. Strange

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee wrote:

One of the moderators said it is caused by a system update that was done over the weekend. She said she requested another fix yesterday.  

I had problems again today logging in.  Changing my password finally worked for me, but I have had to change it everytime I log in.  Three times in 24 hours.  

@Foxxee  Personally I'm not taking anything being said as gospel. There have been log-in problems off and on for months. Whatever was or wasn't done over the weekend might have made it worse, but this did not start over the weekend. In fact, the most recent round started early last week, was sort of resolved, kicked in again later in the week, was sort of resolved for some but went off the rails on Friday, continuing and escalting badly over the weekend, and quite frankly, the 'mods' are more than likely just telling us what IT is telling them to say.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...