Honored Contributor

Re: Been Trying to Sign into Forum All Day!

@stevieb wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

One of the moderators said it is caused by a system update that was done over the weekend. She said she requested another fix yesterday.  

I had problems again today logging in.  Changing my password finally worked for me, but I have had to change it everytime I log in.  Three times in 24 hours.  

@Foxxee  Personally I'm not taking anything being said as gospel. There have been log in problems going off and on for months. Whatever was or wasn't done over the weekend might have made it worse, but this did not start over the weekend. In fact, the most recent round started early last week, was sort of resolved, kicked in again later in the week, was sort of resolved for some but went off the rails on Friday, continuing and escalting badly over the weekend, and quite frankly, the 'mods' are more than likely just telling us what IT is telling them to say.

@stevieb 

I agree with you.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Been Trying to Sign into Forum All Day!

And this is odd.  It does not sign me out.  I left after i posted.  Went to other places on my browsers and this afternoon i see that i am still signed it.  I guess given the problems signing in that is a good thing but it is weird.