Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman boys

[ Edited ]

LOL - now "boys" is offensive?  What have we come to?  Woman Very Happy

(And as someone has already pointed out, the line is called "Beekman 1802".)  SMH.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 - Most of the Beekman products I've ordered have come from HSN or their own website.  Nothing has been packaged the way the OP described.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia 

I meant the "boxes" are always nice.  I think I misunderstood -- the product now comes in your everyday cardboard box vs. the nice Beekman 1802 boxes which I had gotten when shopped on Evine.

I'm not referring to the mailing boxes-- 

I was thinking when I bought the original set of Triple Milk I received in a really nice box - I still have.  Then other products which were paired were always packaged in nice "Beekman 1802" which printed boxes.  

Respected Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

I consider the word "boys" extremely offensive.

QVC - PLEASE START CALLING THIS BRAND 'BEEKMAN' !

I don't know if you realize that when Beekman 1802 was first introduced on the other shopping channel that was how they were always welcomed.  "Please welcome the Beekman Boys" and they would respond "hi neighbor".  It's their "thing". 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman boys

[ Edited ]

@Venezia    I agree.   I have had the opposite experience.  Their products come well packaged.  The dont think anyone should expect all products in gift presentations

Esteemed Contributor

i for one am happy to see less packaging.  Better for the environment

Honored Contributor

Josh and Brent's reality TV show was called The Fabulous Beekman Boys, so they must not mind the appellation.  The show ran for two or three seasons ten years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

i for one am happy to see less packaging.  Better for the environment

Agree @Teddixat .  I don't mind simple recycled packaging.  I'm more concerned with the product inside.